Ooltewah Owls 2014

GOOSESDAD

So Knoxville West, Alcoa, Webb, Sevier County, Bearden, and Farragut are Cupcake teams? Have you been sniffing paint fumes?

THOSE POP TARTS ARE CLEARLY GETTING DOMINATED BY MERRYVILLE AND YOU KNOW CLEARLY WHO WILL WIN YOUR DISTRICT BY A LANDSLIDE....BIGBOYFOOTBALL IS DECIDED IN THE FINAL GAMES....AND STILL MAY BE A 3 WAY TIE.....

THOSE POP TARTS ARE CLEARLY GETTING DOMINATED BY MERRYVILLE AND YOU KNOW CLEARLY WHO WILL WIN YOUR DISTRICT BY A LANDSLIDE....BIGBOYFOOTBALL IS DECIDED IN THE FINAL GAMES....AND STILL MAY BE A 3 WAY TIE.....

You do realize that Maryville dominates just about every team in the state dont you?

NOT ENSWORTH THE CANES OR DA HAVEN....COME AGAIN SIR...

Ok first of all... Maryville has never played EH or Ensworth. They just scrimmaged.. And if you knew anything about maryville you would know they sandbag in scrimmages.. Big time.. Playing Maryville on a friday night is completely different from scrimmaging them in late july and early august.. Maryville is on a whole other level... If I recall correctly My Govs beat your Owls 32-0 in 07. That was our best team in school history. We were loaded with studs and had great coaches and we still lost to maryville... Oh and about whitehaven... They were loaded with d1 talent playing against a down maryville team and still needed the zebras help to get the win.

WHAT KIND OF SUCK UP STATEMENT IS THIS?? IF YAL ARE BETTER THEN WHEN ARE YOU ACTUALLY GOING TO WIN??? YAL AIN'T WON SINCE MONROE RAN THE WING T....LOL..I KNOW ONE THING YOU BETTER NOT GET MERCY RULED AGAIN!!

Has ooltewah ever won a championship in any sport? darn you blabber too much. At cleveland we win championships in every sport. Your talk is just jibberish and hogwash

Ok first of all... Maryville has never played EH or Ensworth. They just scrimmaged.. And if you knew anything about maryville you would know they sandbag in scrimmages.. Big time.. Playing Maryville on a friday night is completely different from scrimmaging them in late july and early august.. Maryville is on a whole other level... If I recall correctly My Govs beat your Owls 32-0 in 07. That was our best team in school history. We were loaded with studs and had great coaches and we still lost to maryville... Oh and about whitehaven... They were loaded with d1 talent playing against a down maryville team and still needed the zebras help to get the win.

ZEBRAS????REALLY?? HOW DO YOU THINK THEY WON 15 OF THEM??ON SKILL ALONE??? WHEN THEY SENT THE ZEBRAS OUT OF THEIR HOME AREAS WE FINALLY GOT ANOTHER CHAMPION...SO DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT "ZEBRAS" AND BOY IT'S IRONIC THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE CUPCAKES ON THE SCHEDULE ALREADY CONCEDING TO THE INEVITABLE......"AS A MAN THINKETH SO IS HE" YOU HAVE NO SHOT WITH THAT KIND OF THINKING....SMH

Has ooltewah ever won a championship in any sport? darn you blabber too much. At cleveland we win championships in every sport. Your talk is just jibberish and hogwash

WE ARE 2013 DISTRICT CHAMPS SO WE HAVE WON SOMETHING....WE HAVE A WINNING ATTITUDE AND CHAMPIONSHIP PEDIGREE IN HOOTERVILLE AND WE WILL WIN THAT ULTIMATE PRIZE SOON SIR....

I ADMIT ALL THE OWLS MISTAKES AND SHORTCOMINGS BUT I STILL BELIEVE WE ARE A GOOD TEAM WITH SKILLED ATHLETES ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL...SO I VERBALIZE IT THATS ME.....IF I THOUGHT MY TEAM WASN'T GOOD I WILL SAY IT...BUT THATS NOT THE CASE OK....

WE ARE 2013 DISTRICT CHAMPS SO WE HAVE WON SOMETHING....WE HAVE A WINNING ATTITUDE AND CHAMPIONSHIP PEDIGREE IN HOOTERVILLE AND WE WILL WIN THAT ULTIMATE PRIZE SOON SIR....

I ADMIT ALL THE OWLS MISTAKES AND SHORTCOMINGS BUT I STILL BELIEVE WE ARE A GOOD TEAM WITH SKILLED ATHLETES ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL...SO I VERBALIZE IT THATS ME.....IF I THOUGHT MY TEAM WASN'T GOOD I WILL SAY IT...BUT THATS NOT THE CASE OK....

DISTRICT champs dont get you anything but a pat on the back. GOOD JOB