Ooltewah Owls 2014

GOOSESDAD

I am not being disrespectful I'm just stating facts because he keeps trying to say that 5AAA is better then 4AAA. I'm just reminding him that we are currently undefeated against 5AAA and its a little bit silly to say you are better when your district hasnt beaten us on the field yet. And about William Blount vs. Ooltewah... I could take the Passive approach and say the past is irrelevant but i'm not going to do that. The series is currently 6-3 (on paper) in favor of the owls... But.... And this is a big but.... If My Govs hadn't been hosed by the Refs down in hooterville in 06 the series would be 5-4, instead of 6-3, and furthermore that would have meant that the Governors would have beaten the Owls 3 times in a row (05,06,07). Kind of makes the series look a whole lot different does it not? And also most of the games in the series were competitive with the exception of 3.... 2 blowouts going in favor of ooltewah , and William Blount shut them out 31-0 in 07 . I thought that was a fun series and I would like to see more games in the future. And since we are on the subject of districts... Keep in mind that William Blount was extremely competitive in that district and made the playoffs quiet a bit...We dominated the Series with Bradley and Soddy Daisy and Were extremely competitive with Mcminn (we split the series 4-4) and Ooltewah. But William Blount has struggled mightily in this new district... Why is that? Yes coaching issues and all that... But I still say part of the reason is this district is alot tougher.. The facts dont lie... We were alot more competitive against those Chattanooga teams then we are against the Knoxville teams. No matter how you try to slice it all the facts say this area has a better brand of high school ball and is tougher then the Chattanooga area teams.

5AAA is better than 4AAA...give me that schedule for the next 2 years and we will steamroll thru it.....The Canes will too. When the Owls were in 6a we steamrolled thru that district then... Merryvill was not there so they got lucky...say it ain't so...We had some battles with Farragut....but the rest were cupcakes.....with the enrollment increasing we will be back in 6a..Can't wait   #cupcakecity

And since you keep bringing up the fact that Ensworth beat Maryville in a scrimmage and the fact East Hamilton competed with Maryville I have to remind you that Scrimmages dont mean a dang thing..,

In 2011 William Blount beat Maryville in the jamboree (glorified scrimmage) ... But in the regular season they beat my govs by 20 points and dominated everybody in route to a 15-0 season.. Which btw included a 42-14 beatdown of Riverdale... Thought you would like to know that since you like 7AAA so much... Anybody who knows anything about Maryville knows they have a long history of sandbagging in the pre-season.. Only to turn the dogs loose in week zero.. The fact that you don't know this shows that you are talking out of your arse . Get educated son and you might have a shot at the champs.

And since you keep bringing up the fact that Ensworth beat Maryville in a scrimmage and the fact East Hamilton competed with Maryville I have to remind you that Scrimmages dont mean a dang thing..,

In 2011 William Blount beat Maryville in the jamboree (glorified scrimmage) ... But in the regular season they beat my govs by 20 points and dominated everybody in route to a 15-0 season.. Which btw included a 42-14 beatdown of Riverdale... Thought you would like to know that since you like 7AAA so much... Anybody who knows anything about Maryville knows they have a long history of sandbagging in the pre-season.. Only to turn the dogs loose in week zero.. The fact that you don't know this shows that you are talking out of your arse . Get educated son and you might have a shot at the champs.

There is nothing you can do or say to convince me jock rider lol...I'm havin a ball jabbing :mrgreen:

Merryville ain't the godfather of football!! that's just like putting William Blount on the schedule lol

They are until someone starts beating them... And a team is successful in keeping them out of Cookeville. They have been to State every year since 2005 I believe. Thats just crazy..

I am not being disrespectful I'm just stating facts because he keeps trying to say that 5AAA is better then 4AAA. I'm just reminding him that we are currently undefeated against 5AAA and its a little bit silly to say you are better when your district hasnt beaten us on the field yet. And about William Blount vs. Ooltewah... I could take the Passive approach and say the past is irrelevant but i'm not going to do that. The series is currently 6-3 (on paper) in favor of the owls... But.... And this is a big but.... If My Govs hadn't been hosed by the Refs down in hooterville in 06 the series would be 5-4, instead of 6-3, and furthermore that would have meant that the Governors would have beaten the Owls 3 times in a row (05,06,07). Kind of makes the series look a whole lot different does it not? And also most of the games in the series were competitive with the exception of 3.... 2 blowouts going in favor of ooltewah , and William Blount shut them out 31-0 in 07 . I thought that was a fun series and I would like to see more games in the future. And since we are on the subject of districts... Keep in mind that William Blount was extremely competitive in that district and made the playoffs quiet a bit...We dominated the Series with Bradley and Soddy Daisy and Were extremely competitive with Mcminn (we split the series 4-4) and Ooltewah. But William Blount has struggled mightily in this new district... Why is that? Yes coaching issues and all that... But I still say part of the reason is this district is alot tougher.. The facts dont lie... We were alot more competitive against those Chattanooga teams then we are against the Knoxville teams. No matter how you try to slice it all the facts say this area has a better brand of high school ball and is tougher then the Chattanooga area teams.

I never said 5AAA was better than any district , never said Nooga was better than The Burbs of Knox Co. Your not putting words in my mouth are you! Yea I think you got a raw deal @ Hooterville, but you leave out some great deals that went your way up there! In those 8 years how many regions did you win? I an't going to argue Marryville with you, don't stand in the way of anything. But if you want to talk Hooterville WB back in the day, I am game . Ran the numbers, went I get back to the office tomorrow I share if you want. Just a hint your last 15 yrs vs Hooterville's if an't close. Your sub 500! But your post above an't me I did not say any of that!

Merryville is the godfather of football!!

While'st PA tries two tell us thait Mairvul cain't play wif "Memphiss, Murfreesburro, and 5AAA and they are 15-2 against those skools......and then all the D1 and D2 players Ottiewall haz and Mairvul haz moore......The Godfather in Mairvul is toetully at ease strummin' his banjer....(By the way eye jist love his black tux wif tha red flower)...... :popcorneater:

d7e848c1d74fd80fcf8eee0e266d4b487138bc66

Edited by STARSNBARS