Ooltewah Owls 2014

GOOSESDAD

Well no one likesto talk to the champs.But you are really nice people with no life outside of football. I read a lot of your posts after DaHaven took that gold ball and that's when it got ugly . Give them credit they were better than you and don't blame the zebras. You lost. And you had a chance to put Ensworth on your schedule but you didnt .Challenge yourself and put some real cpmpetition on the schedule.We are tired of seeing you wax cupcakes lol

Well no one likesto talk to the champs.But you are really nice people with no life outside of football. I read a lot of your posts after DaHaven took that gold ball and that's when it got ugly . Give them credit they were better than you and don't blame the zebras. You lost. And you had a chance to put Ensworth on your schedule but you didnt .Challenge yourself and put some real cpmpetition on the schedule.We are tired of seeing you wax cupcakes lol

PA, I know you enjoy this, but if I were you I would care less what Maryville does or who they play, till we play in the same classification. Now there District schedule is what it is, not much to be done there. They do play Alcoa every year there one of the top teams year in and year out. I think they play Web most of the time they are pretty good, and for the most part play Oak Ridge, there not bad. Yea, I guess they could go play some other 6A powers from around the state, but no one wants to play a team they might see in the playoffs, so I understand that. They could go play Ensworth or Baylor or one of those but with the split coming there goes that. There a darn good program from top to bottom, and will be for some time to come. But as always I like your spunk, for putting up the good fight. I do not think any of our programs here in HamiltonCounty will ever get to were there at. Not because we don't want to, there is no open enrollment, and there are way too many schools in the county. Here this, the 3rd or 4th largest city/county in the state and there is not 1 6A school, speaks volumes. I do think with Benny retiring and East Ham opening up really hurt the Owls from making that jump to the next level. Gate at Ooltewah and no East Ham, I think you could be in the mix. Still would be a challenge.

Now the guy from WB, is a pretty smart guy, and have no beef with him but I will give you credit your talking about your school. WB and Hooterville played in the same region for 8 years, if you want I can give you the numbers the last 15 years WB vs. Hooterville, 15 years ago is when the Gate came to Hooterville; I would guess he would not want to start that debate. Yes Ooltewah an't no Maryville, but on the flip side WB an't no Ooltewah........ Yes I do think the next 2 year contracts coming out look for an East Ham Maryville series....... Yea, they will kill us! Save your breath or fingers.

I hope East Hamilton gets the stadium finished if Maryville is on the schedule. MHS might have to play them at Finley.

The next phase is under way, should have the restrooms and snack bar done, and the plan is to go from 1200 seating to 2500 with in the next 18 months. I would guess if they can work it out, they will play it at Finley. East Ham has scrimmaged Maryville last year and will again this year so the frame work has been set up. RUMOR, I SAID RUMOR! The coaches at East Ham, Maryville, Alcoa, (East Ham/Alcoa) have played freshman ball twice, and Cleveland are pretty close, so with that being said, and again RUMOR is there could be a double header at Finley Cleveland/Alcoa and Maryville/East Ham, then both returning the game the next year...... Can't get better by just talking about it. I do know this Crawford and Gatewood an't scared to go play. Yes if this happened Maryville would be a fav, not to sure about Alcoa over Cleveland.

Edited by chattacane

Chattaowl I know I am beating a dead horse but my philosophy is every team can be beat and as long as everyone crowns this team mentally the battle is already lost.i like talking to these nice confident people and glad they took over thread talking about much of nothing but l like to talk . I'm not going to crown them for 2014 like everyone else has.Surprised that you have spewed defeat over your team before you have played the game. We will be in 6 a before the Canes will

Chattaowl I know I am beating a dead horse but my philosophy is every team can be beat and as long as everyone crowns this team mentally the battle is already lost.i like talking to these nice confident people and glad they took over thread talking about much of nothing but l like to talk . I'm not going to crown them for 2014 like everyone else has.Surprised that you have spewed defeat over your team before you have played the game. We will be in 6 a before the Canes will

B) Just making a trip to the sand yard!

The next phase is under way, should have the restrooms and snack bar done, and the plan is to go from 1200 seating to 2500 with in the next 18 months. I would guess if they can work it out, they will play it at Finley. East Ham has scrimmaged Maryville last year and will again this year so the frame work has been set up. RUMOR, I SAID RUMOR! The coaches at East Ham, Maryville, Alcoa, (East Ham/Alcoa) have played freshman ball twice, and Cleveland are pretty close, so with that being said, and again RUMOR is there could be a double header at Finley Cleveland/Alcoa and Maryville/East Ham, then both returning the game the next year...... Can't get better by just talking about it. I do know this Crawford and Gatewood an't scared to go play. Yes if this happened Maryville would be a fav, not to sure about Alcoa over Cleveland.

Entristin' chattacane.......Why iz Ootiewall knott entristed....????..... :popcorneater:

Todd Collins who went on to have a long career in the NFL with the Patriots was probably the best LB I have ever seen. George Quarles was on that team, too I think? I know his brother was the QB for Jeff County that year. 

SS geeker haid allreddy mooved on two Furman.....Yore rite Taylor Quarles wuz tha QB thait yeer...... :thumb: