Ooltewah Owls 2014

GOOSESDAD

Cupcake city is still undefeated against 5AAA... So what does that say about ya'll?

:popcorneater:

Gotta beat one of ours on the field to talk trash..

Are you sure about that? I mean 100% sure! Before I type 1 more word, I must remind you your very good district (and it is) you got to count everyone. Even more the ones that make the playoffs! So are you sure? Now I could be wrong, and I am sure you will let me know...... But,

Is Lenior City in your District? I think so, I would go back and check my records....

I never said 5AAA was better than any district , never said Nooga was better than The Burbs of Knox Co. Your not putting words in my mouth are you! Yea I think you got a raw deal @ Hooterville, but you leave out some great deals that went your way up there! In those 8 years how many regions did you win? I an't going to argue Marryville with you, don't stand in the way of anything. But if you want to talk Hooterville WB back in the day, I am game . Ran the numbers, went I get back to the office tomorrow I share if you want. Just a hint your last 15 yrs vs Hooterville's if an't close. Your sub 500! But your post above an't me I did not say any of that!

Passive said those things, I never accused you of saying those things.. You got in the middle of an argument between us. And yes I dont doubt that Ooltewah has had better numbers then us the past 15 years... They play in an easier district down there and havent had the coaching circus we have had to deal with up here.. Its been a mess to say the least... But we have done ok all things considered... Besides the argument is not even about Ooltewah vs WB.. Its about 5AAA vs 4AAA... And up until this point in time 4AAA has completely dominated.. So i fail to see how Passive thinks we are a cupcake district. And if you actually read my past posts I complimented Cleveland, East Hamilton, Ooltewah... I even concede that they are currently better then my team... I just think the rest of your district is weak. 4AAA is without a doubt much deeper than 5AAA. No disrespect just facts Edited by Governors91

Are you sure about that? I mean 100% sure! Before I type 1 more word, I must remind you your very good district (and it is) you got to count everyone. Even more the ones that make the playoffs! So are you sure? Now I could be wrong, and I am sure you will let me know...... But,

Is Lenior City in your District? I think so, I would go back and check my records....

Yes... I forgot that one. Big whoops so 1

2012 Lenior pounded you, and a few others in your district and the got it handed to the by The Owls 31-7 in the 1st round.......

While'st PA tries two tell us thait Mairvul cain't play wif "Memphiss, Murfreesburro, and 5AAA and they are 15-2 against those skools......and then all the D1 and D2 players Ottiewall haz and Mairvul haz moore......The Godfather in Mairvul is toetully at ease strummin' his banjer....(By the way eye jist love his black tux wif tha red flower)...... :popcorneater:

d7e848c1d74fd80fcf8eee0e266d4b487138bc66

If  played the D league district you play....I would be a Cake walk Champion too

Passive said those things, I never accused you of saying those things.. You got in the middle of an argument between us. And yes I dont doubt that Ooltewah has had better numbers then us the past 15 years... They play in an easier district down there and havent had the coaching circus we have had to deal with up here.. Its been a mess to say the least... But we have done ok all things considered... Besides the argument is not even about Ooltewah vs WB.. Its about 5AAA vs 4AAA... And up until this point in time 4AAA has completely dominated.. So i fail to see how Passive thinks we are a cupcake district. And if you actually read my past posts I complimented Cleveland, East Hamilton, Ooltewah... I even concede that they are currently better then my team... I just think the rest of your district is weak. 4AAA is without a doubt much deeper than 5AAA. No disrespect just facts

You are a total succkup lol!!!

Now 7 on 7 is junk in my book, but you can get a good look at some kids and get a good judge on talent..... We (East Ham) played Hardin & Heritage again it was 7 on 7. I guess I would say that us, Cleveland and the Owls would have faired well against both of them, both had no one to stay with our wide outs, and hey our Sr. QB was not even there, a Freshman who's two older brothers torched you when they were @ Hooterville he threw it all over the yard, now Hardin did score once, but Heritage??

2012 Lenior pounded you, and a few others in your district and the got it handed to the by The Owls 31-7 in the 1st round.......

True.. But... That same year ooltewah got beat by Mcminn... Who got spanked by Farragut.... Who got beat by... You guessed it.. The William Blount Governors. Touche :mrgreen:

Now 7 on 7 is junk in my book, but you can get a good look at some kids and get a good judge on talent..... We (East Ham) played Hardin & Heritage again it was 7 on 7. I guess I would say that us, Cleveland and the Owls would have faired well against both of them, both had no one to stay with our wide outs, and hey our Sr. QB was not even there, a Freshman who's two older brothers torched you when they were @ Hooterville he threw it all over the yard, now Hardin did score once, but Heritage??

Hardin Valley was pretty much in the middle of the pack in the district this past year. So you might have beaten them.. But still its hard to tell anything from 7 on 7 or any scrimmage .. And yes.. You would have killed heritage they are a dumpster fire. They are the only lame duck in the district.