Ooltewah Owls 2014

GOOSESDAD

Has ooltewah ever won a ship in any sport at that school. We play more than just football at cleveland sir

I do think the Owls have won 2 or 3 state titles in softball, and placed many young ladies at D1 schools. But, the principal fired the head coach who won those titles, "we want to go in another direction" That direction was the freshman football coach who has never coached girls softball in his life, but wanted more cash and was going to leave for another school. He is still there and that state championship coach is now at East Ham. That principal has been fired for making poor descisions.......

I do think the Owls have won 2 or 3 state titles in softball, and placed many young ladies at D1 schools. But, the principal fired the head coach who won those titles, "we want to go in another direction" That direction was the freshman football coach who has never coached girls softball in his life, but wanted more cash and was going to leave for another school. He is still there and that state championship coach is now at East Ham. That principal has been fired for making poor descisions.......

lol you should be happy to have her there to help you win a title and place kids at the next level..and thanks for that info. I guess no one reads the paper or listen to the news.#chattaowlsfreepress

lol you should be happy to have her there to help you win a title and place kids at the next level..and thanks for that info. I guess no one reads the paper or listen to the news.#chattaowlsfreepress

Very happy! Nobody reads the paper they just scan the headlines, and nobody listens to the Chattacane, just you and you only look for the stuff you need to poke holes at. Just glad we will not be relevant next year. We will be tough and well coached and teams will need to bring there A game, but lot of growing up to do. I guess I would compare our team to your D this past year, young talented.

Very happy! Nobody reads the paper they just scan the headlines, and nobody listens to the Chattacane, just you and you only look for the stuff you need to poke holes at. Just glad we will not be relevant next year. We will be tough and well coached and teams will need to bring there A game, but lot of growing up to do. I guess I would compare our team to your D this past year, young talented.

throwing in the towel so soon? With the great coach you have who shaved his beak to become a storm and the history he brings to the team. He will be in the mix for sure.and if your team is like our past d you're in good shape. They over achieved.

throwing in the towel so soon? With the great coach you have who shaved his beak to become a storm and the history he brings to the team. He will be in the mix for sure.and if your team is like our past d you're in good shape. They over achieved.

Expect very little, and when big things happen if they happen the fruit is so much sweeter! We will have a shot at the playoffs. We do not have the studs with experience like you and Cleveland... We are a year away.

Expect very little, and when big things happen if they happen the fruit is so much sweeter! We will have a shot at the playoffs. We do not have the studs with experience like you and Cleveland... We are a year away.

My expectations are high and I can live with the results and will point out any flaws that will hinder the process. If you go back and look at the predictions I made for 5aaa for the top 4 teams I pretty much hit it on the money. ChattaOwl bragged about how much beef they had up front but realized that you need some lean cuts of beef to move over and let the run game develop. If you are a year away you are in good shape to get a nationally televised game. It will be that good.

My expectations are high and I can live with the results and will point out any flaws that will hinder the process. If you go back and look at the predictions I made for 5aaa for the top 4 teams I pretty much hit it on the money. ChattaOwl bragged about how much beef they had up front but realized that you need some lean cuts of beef to move over and let the run game develop. If you are a year away you are in good shape to get a nationally televised game. It will be that good.

Have you ever seen a Samoan up close! Saw a couple the other day, brothers one a Soph, other a Jr. moved here, over the Christmas break, loving the Mormon Chrurch!

I hope your right about the TV game......... I also hope your correct about it being a good one..... Went to the football banquet 2 weeks ago....... Did not know East Hamilton's #6 TD vs Owls in the playoffs was his 3rd last second scoring play vs Owls for a win, 7th, 8th, grade and this year i hope we are close enough next year for him or someone else to get that shot. But as of right now I think it is yours or Cleveland's year.

Have you ever seen a Samoan up close! Saw a couple the other day, brothers one a Soph, other a Jr. moved here, over the Christmas break, loving the Mormon Chrurch!

I hope your right about the TV game......... I also hope your correct about it being a good one..... Went to the football banquet 2 weeks ago....... Did not know East Hamilton's #6 TD vs Owls in the playoffs was his 3rd last second scoring play vs Owls for a win, 7th, 8th, grade and this year i hope we are close enough next year for him or someone else to get that shot. But as of right now I think it is yours or Cleveland's year.

wow! You still talking about that play? That was your Championship. We only gave Cleveland game film for that toss sweep that was neutralized. The#18 led team was the best team you had and had you stayed in 4a with less competition you could have been runners up to Fulton in Cookeville. 5aaa is a tough district to play football in and you have to be deep at every position like Henry County was because you will take a pounding trying to win the district. IMO it will be tough like 2013.

wow! You still talking about that play? That was your Championship. We only gave Cleveland game film for that toss sweep that was neutralized. The#18 led team was the best team you had and had you stayed in 4a with less competition you could have been runners up to Fulton in Cookeville. 5aaa is a tough district to play football in and you have to be deep at every position like Henry County was because you will take a pounding trying to win the district. IMO it will be tough like 2013.

No it was not our championship......... It was also a 17 yard pass not a toss sweep. #18 was the best ever no problem there..... We would have never played Fulton in the championship it would have been the semi and you might be correct....... I think it would be tough to beat them 2 years ago or this past year, very good team. Sorry to bring up that play I forgot that you are the only one who can bring up the past and only when it fits your ego..... Can't recall how many times I had to hear you say 0-2  or 0-3 vs my Owls......... If your going to be a smart guy focus in on the smart part.