Ooltewah Owls 2014

GOOSESDAD

The zone thing as you like to call it is a big thing. It's not fair to any school or kids when the rules are broken like that. You know it. You would be the first one to raise heck if east ham was consistently doing it.

I don't care sir..I don't make or break the rules....I just root for the kids that attend the Owls Nest..

I'm sure you don't care since it benefits your school. But I do care . I like to see all the kids treated fair . When my Son left Hunter ..him and one other off the football team went to Central. About half the ones that went to Ooltewah should have gone to Central. Their parents lied to get them there. I don't teach my kids that lying is the way to go.

I'm sure you don't care since it benefits your school. But I do care . I like to see all the kids treated fair . When my Son left Hunter ..him and one other off the football team went to Central. About half the ones that went to Ooltewah should have gone to Central. Their parents lied to get them there. I don't teach my kids that lying is the way to go.

Winning cures all..find a good coach..stop whining and start winning.....life is not fair sir.....you remind me of the Rhea County fans they whined and talked about unfairness...until they got a new coach and start winning......lovie dovie now lol If I had a kid that goes to Central I would find him another school also with the musical chairs you play with coaches...the administration has drop the ball and are responsible for all the athletic woes you are having...still talented kkids there but no leadership...so I dont blame any parent that wants to put their kid in a good program...good coach+wins =kids want to come to your program...in and out of zone....check the coaching history and wins and losses and ask yourself are you proud of that record?? you want to go out and get a stranger that don't know didly squat about those kids instead of giving Bloodsaw an opportunity and he knows those kids from Middle school....he can't do no worse than what you have hired....yes we may have a kid or 2 from Central...but most of our impact players come from Ooltewah Middle...you have lost kids lately to McCallie and Baylor....but do you blame them?? it's Feb and you don't have a coach in place...kids can't wait for Central to get their act together....too many good programs to choose from....  

And everybody don't lie...they move in the district or go private...

Ill agree 110% about administration getting their act together. But kids need to go where they are zoned without lying. And believe me.. You got some major impact players there that should be at central. You got a baseball player that's quite good that lives deep in central zone.

I'm not the law sir....take your facts to the T$$AA if you want to....what is your baseball program doing right??? you can't blame a kid or parent for putting their kid in what they think is  a good program sir...maybe you need to leave...dont do that to your kid either...they deserve better...and its a right and wrong way to do it...but I know you will do it the right way..but that's only your opinon....

I'm with Passive on this zoning topic.  NO ONE CARES ABOUT FAIR WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR CHILDREN.    Every great school has many kids from outside the zone for more things than just sports,  Band and Academics, IB programs, etc.  .  And really who cares?   I read an article on West High School having footballs players there zoned for other schools because of their IB program.  Guess what, they played in Cookeville this year.  They are a school that has it together and families get there at their expense.  Good for them.    You don't think Kids come for all over Knoxville for Maryville and Alcoa. Yes they do.   I recently meet a guy that takes his son from Crossville to Alcoa!  I bet you can even find students at Central zoned for some inter-city schools. When a school has it together, families will come.