Ooltewah Owls 2014

GOOSESDAD

Aggressive is a funny kid, how could the owls stop west? They had a hard enough time stopping McMinn.

Just because you didnt ATTEMPT to stop them doesnt mean we wouldnt...If you don't beat West this season...I'm cancelling your 5aaa membership... :angry:

all u talk about is west are you a closet fan? We wasnt suposed to get as far as we did. But we got there

and got MOLLY DROPPED!!! STEAM ROLLED!! :roflolk:

what have the owls ever did for me to become a closet fan? Have they ever won a state championship? The owls havent even been relevent very long and sucked. Let me guess u became a owls fan after monroe took over?

We are relevant every year in 5aaa having you and others shakin in your boots about that district champ and seeding in the playoffs sir.....you havent been relevant since Monroe left....and maybe you guys should have tried the WingT since that brought you success in the past....and you slept on Rhea that year they told you're in and then said wait a minute....no you are NOT!!!lol we have made the playoffs every year except 2010 and you are usually 1 and done IF you make it.....admit it Foose your championship was knocking off the Canes and you were satisfied and went up to Knoxville and got FLAT LINED lololol!!! what was the score at halftime?? you should have packed your bags and high tailed it back to Cleveland and took your rightful place beside the Owls and the Canes in MothBall City lol!!!! :bored:

We are relevant every year in 5aaa having you and others shakin in your boots about that district champ and seeding in the playoffs sir.....you havent been relevant since Monroe left....and maybe you guys should have tried the WingT since that brought you success in the past....and you slept on Rhea that year they told you're in and then said wait a minute....no you are NOT!!!lol we have made the playoffs every year except 2010 and you are usually 1 and done IF you make it.....admit it Foose your championship was knocking off the Canes and you were satisfied and went up to Knoxville and got FLAT LINED lololol!!! what was the score at halftime?? you should have packed your bags and high tailed it back to Cleveland and took your rightful place beside the Owls and the Canes in MothBall City lol!!!! :bored:

all that mess u talked but still hasnt produced a championship. The raiders own your owls!!! Lol

all that mess u talked but still hasnt produced a championship. The raiders own your owls!!! Lol

And you have??? not those dusty WingT trophies from Monroe....Yal think this ole Owl talked trash last season????you aint heard nothin yet win lose or draw...the motormouth will be running....those mothball fumes got me :mrgreen: .....

And you have??? not those dusty WingT trophies from Monroe....Yal think this ole Owl talked trash last season????you aint heard nothin yet win lose or draw...the motormouth will be running....those mothball fumes got me :mrgreen: .....

Has ooltewah ever won a ship in any sport at that school. We play more than just football at cleveland sir