Unaka v.s Hampton

Sportscraz123

Before the season started I figured Unaka would be on or near the top of the heap with a team loaded with talent. Needless to say they havent got it together YET... Still loaded with talent they could make some noise at tourney time or at least be a spoiler for somebody. The Bulldogs are really tough right now and honestly if they can keep it together I dont see anyone beating them in the conference. But this conference on any given night anyone can be surprised.

I think HHS will enter this game as they have most others.... Prepared and playing hard nosed D....I don't expect the Rangers to just show up and lay down, but they have to be able to guard all 5 DOGS on the floor for four qtrs and not make mistakes.

These DOGS are fun to watch when they go on their runs...And no way to know which one you'll have to shut down.

Fridays game against Cloudland can't be used to judge this one IMO...The Landers are young and have a new coach...But then again, the DOGS lose (2) McClain and Crain next season...So, the future looks bright for some great ball

Hampton D has really impressed me when the jones boy and valentine is on the top of that press that's havoc for most teams and why doesn't the jones boy start, from what I've seen when him valentine ,McClain, Robinson and Camillo is in the game they get up by twenty in the blink of an eye but he's not in the starting line up when he's in my opinion one of the top four on the team

I believe the program says the Robinson kid is a senior too but I may be mistaken.

You are correct....My oversight...I guess I dont want to face the fact that we lose Robinson in FB next year...I love that kid!

Tootie, you are also correct, but I dont see one replacing Robinson too soon...Hope I am wrong