T$$AA Officials

champstrain1

I see a close match. I don't think the ref called control on the stack, college is a lot differently officiated than high school;. I like both wrestlers and I love the cradles, Devan may have been able to close that match out a couple of times if he's under a little more control. I still can't figure out the stalling call. I'll leave it at this, Devan should be a two state champ right now. I felt last year he was the more talented wrestler and this year but Fuller is a freshman that will fill out more and only get better, looks like we could have another 4 timer with him. Keller won a state championship as a freshman when he probably shouldn't have and then went on to be top 2 or 3 wrestler in our state i've ever seen. Devan will bounce back, love his wrestling style, reminds me of my son.

You said he should not have won as a freshman. Didn't he beat Casey Brewster by 10 or more points. I know he was up by 10 at one time.

I didn't think Keller was the favorite going into that match. I could be wrong though. Sorry for my wording.... :) Thank you for correcting me.119--Brewster (O) d. M. Keller 11-3, this was from the state duals, I don't think Keller was the favorite to win. But I could be wrong about this too. Som's been learning me some cut and paste.

Edited by Tronado

No way!!!!!!! this should not happen!!!!! same thing at 220 in the semis and final match.  Refs trying to make a name for themselves.  I've been on both sides... called many state tournaments (years ago)  too many egos in the looker room after the match saying "did you see that call I made"  bad bad bad

get them out of there!!!!