Class AA Miss Basketball Ballots

CoachT

This seasons averages:

Abbey Sissom: 23.4 pts per game, 1 rebounds per game, 1 assists per game, 1 steals per game

Haris Price: 16 pts, 4.6 reb, 3 steals, 5 assists

Anna Hammaker: (only have hers thru 13 games) 17.6 pts, 5 assists, 4 rebounds, 5 steals

Rachel Bell: 23.8 pts 2 assists 6 rebounds 4 steals

Blake Lamb: 15.2 pts 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal

Callie Hackett: 22.2 pts 3 reb, 4 assists, 3 steals

Allison Hodge: 20.1 pts 10.4 reb, 2 assists, 3 steals

Tiffany Rechis: I don't have as much on her, I know she's scored nearly 1,500 career points and has had a few 30 plus scoring games this season. I've only seen her in action twice, but that was enough to see she's deserving of mention for this award.

These may not be exactly accurate up to the latest games played. This is what I have from my sources in the media and in my recruiting data. Not all coaches report their stats up to the current date and some don't report all games to the media, so some of these may be a bit off or have changed somewhat due to recent games played. I do my best to track them down and keep up with players when I'm not there to see them myself. But as I said, in some cases they are not always reported until seasons end. If they are bit off due to current games not figured in, I apologize to these young ladies and their coaches. But, I think they are a fairly accurate sample size for this season.

These are GREAT numbers. Level of competition should be considered here however. Until this year, Grainger's schedule has been extremely weak. One of the weakest districts in the state. What is she averaging vs. the Elizabethon's, CAK's, and AAA schools they have played?

You apparently have no clue about East Tennessee girls basketball. Before you made this stupid quote did you even check to see Grainger's competition and her performance against those tougher teams? Against M. West she was doubled and tripled anytime she touched the ball.

vs. Chattanooga Baylor - 26 pts 13 rebounds

vs. Bearden - 11 pts 10 rebounds

vs. Farragut (#9 AAA team in the state) - 24 pts 11 rebounds

vs. Science Hill (#2 AAA team in the state) - 25 pts 10 rebounds

vs. CAK - 25 pts 11 rebounds

vs. Morristown West (#5 AAA team in the state) - 17 pts 13 rebounds

vs. Wilson Central - 17 pts 13 rebounds

vs. Holy Name, OH - 21 pts 7 rebounds

vs. Archer, GA - 23 pts, 7 rebounds

vs. Morristown West (#5 AAA team in the state) - 18 pts 8 rebounds

I just wish you had specific numbers for all the other players that you have mentioned. Please post those if you have those on hand. Thanks

Not sure if that's possible. Usually only coaches and maybe newspaper reporters have that detailed of stats for their players. Scout of the year if they have minutes played in each game for each player scouted even before the coach comes out of the lockerroom! 

Grainger High School will be promoting two candidates for this year's Class AA Miss Basketball Award.  We are trying to use all possible media outlets as a means of promoting our players for consideration.  On behalf of the school, the Principal, Athletic Director, and our coaching staff, we ask those who have a nomination ballot or a vote on the deciding committee to please consider for Class AA Miss Basketball the following two players from our team that's 23-4, District 2AA Regular Season Champions for the 3rd straight season, and currently ranked #2 in the state in the Class AA state AP polls.  This is a school sanctioned message and comes from the approval of the school administration and coaching staff.  Stats are official and school provided.

Allison Hodge #24 (Senior) - 4.0 GPA Ranked 2nd in her Class

Grainger High School's All-Time Leading Scorer and Rebounder

Averaged a Double-Double in Points and Rebounds for 4 straight seasons and a career Double-Double 15.0 pts and 10.2 rebounds per game.

TSWA Class AA All-State Selection as a Junior, District 2AA Player of the Year as a Junior, Citizen Tribune Player of the Year as a Junior, Knox News Sentinel All-PrepXtra 1st Team as Junior, 2 Time District 2AA Tournament MVP, 2 Time Region 1AA All-Tournament, All-District 2AA Regular Season as a Sophomore

Career Record: 109-19, 3 Regular Season District 2AA Championships, 2 District Tournament Championships, 1 District Tournament Runner-Up, 2 Region Runner-Ups, 2 Sectional Game Appearances

13-14 Season Stats (Current through Feb. 7th)

20.1 Points Per Game

10.2 Rebounds Per Game

2.1 Assists Per Game

2.0 Steals Per Game

51% 2pt FG

33% 3pt FG

83% FT

Career Stats (Current through Feb. 7th)

1,914 Points

1,301 Rebounds

240 Assists

250 Steals

60% 2pt FG

32% 3pt FG

74% FT

Blake Lamb #54 (Junior) - 4.0 GPA Ranked 10th in her class

All District 2AA Regular Season as a Sophomore, All-District 2AA Tournament as a Sophomore, All-Region as a Sophomore, Citizen Tribune All-Lakeway Team as a Sophomore, Knox News Sentinel All-Prep Xtra 3rd Team as a Sophomore

Career Record: 86-10, 3 Regular Season District 2AA Championships, 2 District 2AA Tournament Championships, 2 Region 1AA Tournament Runner-Ups, 2 Sectional Game Appearances.

13-14 Season Stats (Current through Feb. 7th)

15.0 Points Per Game

5.0 Rebounds Per Game

2.2 Assists Per Game

1.2 Steals Per Game

48% 2pt FG

42% 3pt FG

80% FT

Career Stats (Current through Feb. 7th)

934 Points

356 Rebounds

128 Assists

75 Steals