white co. vs cookeville

90warrior

should be a good one! tough place to play! last year white co. laid an egg over there. earlier this year was ugly for wc. wc playing well right now. i don't believe they will play bad this time against them. if cookeville wins they win regular season district. if white wins, we have a 3 way tie. what does everyone else think? go warriors!

p.s. i bet stone will be cheering for us to win.

Edited by 90warrior

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Sparta is hitting 3s like they have been it will be close? Lol sparta played the worst game I can remember last time and cookeville barely won. However I do believe it will be tough for Sparta to win only because cookeville gym is terrible to play at . Just my opinion

I love Sparta fans.... worst game they've played all year, our senior turned an ankle, Cookeville got all the calls... mars was in the 4th house and it gave CHS an unfair advantage, yada, yada, yada.  

Bottom line is Cookeville went in to that sweat box of a gym named after Roy Sewell and beat the warriors.  You can give me excuses all day.  But regardless of the outcome tonight, We got one on ya.  Maybe you'll even it up, maybe not.  

Everyone knows Sparta lives and dies by the 3 ball.  The reason Cookeville beat Sparta is because they guarded the 3 ball better than most have.  Nash and Crossland were non-factors.  Now, they did let Vaughn have his shots but I guess they figured he'd just have to beat them?  Henderson will get his (15 or 17 last time) but the key will be the 3.  

Edited by Alumn89

If Sparta is hitting 3s like they have been it will be close? Lol sparta played the worst game I can remember last time and cookeville barely won. However I do believe it will be tough for Sparta to win only because cookeville gym is terrible to play at . Just my opinion

I think the Cookeville gym is lovely to play at. Although I can see why you'd think that being a visitor

All I said was that sparta played the worst I seen them play and I also said it would be hard for them to win tonight at cookeville. We can agree to disagree on our gyms. Cookeville has actually played great so far beating stone and sparta. Well coached team. Im glad I was able to spark up this topic. Haha

I know, but give a little credit to the defense is all I'm saying.  

The gyms, to be completely honest.  I actually loved playing at Sparta.  I think it was the atmosphere of a CHS/WCHS game really.  My only complaint is that it is really hot up top as a fan.  But yea, I love Cookeville's gym.  When you are used to shooting there it is a great home court.  I just wish they'd install the lights that go on and off easy so we could do some fancy stuff, lol.  

I know you all will be hungry for this win.  I'm just glad the Cavs are in a good spot.  No worse than a coin flip as long as we take care of Rhea Co Friday. 

Hahahaha. I love it. Please Sparta, go ahead and tell me that's the second worst game you've played.

Im sorry I shouldn't gloat. In all seriousness, what a great game. Hard fought by everyone involved. Best game I've seen in a while.

I hope we don't see you in the tournament !

Edited by Alumn89