Mckenzie Arena or Cow palace?

fooseball96

Got to keep it centrally located!

So sacrifice kids feeling like a champion and looking up at the fans stacked above them to wrestle on mats that are lumpy because there is dirt underneath them? I would drive to Memphis if that is what it took to have the atmosphere of McKenzie Arena. Unfortunately the rest of the state does not have the casual wrestling fans that the greater Chattanooga area has. I mean how could you expect anywhere but the area of the state with the most champions to have the most fans?  

Well, lets see how many trips we made to Chattanooga over the years.......

Sounds like Chatt just doesn't travel very well.

reftn do you understand the term "casual fan" I am talking about the people with no connection to kids wrestling in the tournament but enjoy wrestling. I guess there are not very many of those where you are from. In chattanooga it is much more common. Your issue should be improving the support for wrestling in middle tennessee rather than worrying about how well chattanooga travels.

• Upvote 1

reftn do you understand the term "casual fan" I am talking about the people with no connection to kids wrestling in the tournament but enjoy wrestling. I guess there are not very many of those where you are from. In chattanooga it is much more common. Your issue should be improving the support for wrestling in middle tennessee rather than worrying about how well chattanooga travels.

We're improving.