Keith Hodge steps down at Dresden...

RegisP90X

irishman1, you my kind of guy. You can't resist rockin' the boat a little when you can!!! LOL But, a word of educated advice....ya'll better take GOOD care of Noah or someone will be gettin' him from the Dawg's soon. He's done too good there to not raise eyebrows. Mine and your's will finish out under him but what about the future???

Guest hevyrevy1611

After church I saw some of our hungry Lions at a local eatery tonight, talked about our new coach and this year. They were also surprised at choice made, but were VERY impressed with Coach Rang after their first meeting and learning who he is. Excitement growing , expectations high, players are hungry to get going! And the word has spread in W.TN. that coach Rang, with his background and credentials is here, and along with the successful program already at Dresden thanks to previous coaches, there's rumors that several good players from other schools may transfer here to be a Lion too. Indeed, success breeds success and attracts the best! Lions gonna be fielding a hard-to-beat team with lots of weapons and studs, coached by a winner! LOVE IT! Win or lose it will be fun to see how all this develops! GO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY! :)

After church I saw some of our hungry Lions at a local eatery tonight, talked about our new coach and this year. They were also surprised at choice made, but were VERY impressed with Coach Rang after their first meeting and learning who he is. Excitement growing , expectations high, players are hungry to get going! And the word has spread in W.TN. that coach Rang, with his background and credentials is here, and along with the successful program already at Dresden thanks to previous coaches, there's rumors that several good players from other schools may transfer here to be a Lion too. Indeed, success breeds success and attracts the best! Lions gonna be fielding a hard-to-beat team with lots of weapons and studs, coached by a winner! LOVE IT! Win or lose it will be fun to see how all this develops! GO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY! :)

Any time a new coach with credentials or a program is on the upswing there are rumors of transfers are coming in and life is gonna be great. Don't plan on that hevyrevy, plan to work with what you have. There may be a transfer or two but it won't be because of the coach.

I  haven't read every post in this forum, but I have read enough to see the complaints and I simply do not understand why.... Rang comes from MARYVILLE.   He played football for the BEST COACH in the STATE of Tennessee and more than likely learned a lot from him. As a coach, he went to the 5A State Championship game and has college coaching experience!!!  Now he is the coach at DRESDEN! Why in the world are you folks not thrilled about this hire? No offense to Chad Hodge, I'm sure he's a fine coach, but I would help him pack his bags to make room for a guy with a background like that! I'm just an outsider looking in, but as a Stang fan, district 13-A got stronger.

Edited by sodexo2