Keith Hodge steps down at Dresden...

RegisP90X

Hey you guys hear? Hodge is not coaching at Dresden this year......just passing along

Hello Mr obvious!!! Neither Hodge is coaching at Dresden and you almost lost lampkins. Gleason might have a shot at us this year. lol where you been hiding all spring?

Yeah it was a funny, I'm always here. Don't have 2cents to throw in on this one.......I'll step in the ring later on. Don't want get burnt out

You are more upset than chad hodge is about him not getting the job. The decision has been made. Get over it and move on.

I'm over Chad not getting hired and coach rang only has one blemish on his impressive resume. I wish our team the best. He will have a young team with tons of talent. It will be tough replacing this senior class but he can do it.

If what I hear is true it just proves that good old boy politics is still alive and well. But honesty I never thought it was dead anyway

Guest hevyrevy1611

So You And Hevy And Someone Else Was In The Bathroom Together?..........I Don't Like Where This Is Going?

ROFLMHO!!!!! :D HAHAHAAAA! That funny right there Butchie!! But.. yeah.. we were helping clean up bathrooms in fieldhouse, locker-rooms, stadium.. that's my story and I sticking with it! :)

Certainly you're not talking about a foreclosed home and a scholarship offer??

Not at all! I should've never mentioned it until I'm positive its true. Can't help myself I've been more stirred up than a Huntingdon locker room on birth certificate validation day lately, so I apologize. It's probably not true anyway, although my Rang prediction was pretty close. Edited by ysoangry

Not at all! I should've never mentioned it until I'm positive its true. Can't help myself I've been more stirred up than a Huntingdon locker room on birth certificate validation day lately, so I apologize. It's probably not true anyway, although my Rang prediction was pretty close.

Don't feel bad man, we've all done it on here if we're on here enough!! There have been a ton of "boy I wish I hadn't posted that's" on here before!!! LOL Walk it off and get back in the fray!