8AA

Onthedirt

http://www.wjle.com/news/2014/coach-danny-bond-gets-600th-career-softball-win

Danny Bond gets 600th career win.

District win-loss record: 254-53 (.827) It is currently 261-53.

Overall win-loss record: 578-236 (.710) It is currently 600-237.

14 regular season district titles, 12 district tournament titles, 21 region tournament appearances, 4 region tournament titles, 9 sub-state appearances, won 5 sub-state games, 5 state tournament appearances.

District coach of the year 11 times, 1 mid-state coach of the year, 1 T.A.C.A. coach of the year.

Congratulations to him on this well deserved accomplishment.

Edited by TigerPride23

http://www.wjle.com/news/2014/coach-danny-bond-gets-600th-career-softball-win

Danny Bond gets 600th career win.

District win-loss record: 254-53 (.827) It is currently 261-53.

Overall win-loss record: 578-236 (.710) It is currently 600-237.

14 regular season district titles, 12 district tournament titles, 21 region tournament appearances, 4 region tournament titles, 9 sub-state appearances, won 5 sub-state games, 5 state tournament appearances.

District coach of the year 11 times, 1 mid-state coach of the year, 1 T.A.C.A. coach of the year.

Congratulations to him on this well deserved accomplishment.

I just read that article on wjle before I got on here and had to laugh at little. "Coach Bond wins 600th". "Overall record 578-236". The win percentage in district is very impressive.

Yeah I'm not sure why they didn't just post the current records. That's why I edited them in. They used the end of last seasons records for some reason after just saying 600th lol.

I am sure it was just a mistake by the writer. It was still a little funny nonetheless.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Looks like DeKalb should be able to finish out the regular games without a loss, but they have that Coffee County Tournament April 25 and 26. I understand there are going to be some pretty good teams there. Looking past that, I am pretty confident that they can win the district, regional, and sectional. Regions 3 and 4 appear to be nothing special, besides Polk County (R3) and Cannon, who look pretty good.