3-AA vs 4-AA

uptempo

I will say Alcoa over Carter and CAK over G-P.  Alcoa is at home and they have a really talented starting 5.  With the transition baskets that Carter gives up Teeter will have his very own dunk contest in this one.  I like Lee's ability to control the game for CAK and Coach Wells has those boys playing out of their minds.  

Edited by QSouth89

Not a lot of talk about these games on here...

Gp-cak. I believe that both teams being here says a lot about their coaches. This game will be won on the of lee and Campbell if they are to win. G-p has a much deeper team. Wells has gotten it done all year and lee has been unguardable,and with the pg at carter scoring 37 on gp I would like to think lee will have about the same amount and cak pull the win late. 73-69.

Alcoa-carter. Hope the tornado have their running shoes on tonight. At first glance I thought alcoa needs to slow it down,but now I think playing basketball and not trying to figure out a way to beat a zone plays into Alcoa's favor ... The teams that have played alcoa man to man all year, have either lost or beat alcoa by a slim margin (outside the 2nd Fulton game) with that being said I'm goin alcoa 94-92

Edited by stormchasernetwork

Tough pill to shallow tonight as alcoa blows 4pt lead with 40 secs to go with the ball in their hands..

So hard for me to believe Carter' wasn't fouling with as much pressure they were aplllying .. Last week 4 of their staters fouled out against g-p and tonight no one got more than 3. Refs were terrible .. Backcourt call.. Not being beside the coach waiting for a timeout call when player was trapped. Only charge called all night was the most definitive block there was ( that just so happen to foul teeter out).. Hard to believe the tri-cities area couldn't send anyone better than bozo and his 2 pals...

Cak-carter. Should be a great game .. I'm gonna say the pace of play will play big into Carter's favor as cak only plays 6-7 players. Carter will have to play well but I think they will and win this one 85-75.

Edited by stormchasernetwork

Tough pill to shallow tonight as alcoa blows 4pt lead with 40 secs to go with the ball in their hands..

So hard for me to believe Carter' wasn't fouling with as much pressure they were aplllying .. Last week 4 of their staters fouled out against g-p and tonight no one got more than 3. Refs were terrible .. Backcourt call.. Not being beside the coach waiting for a timeout call when player was trapped. Only charge called all night was the most definitive block there was ( that just so happen to foul teeter out).. Hard to believe the tri-cities area couldn't send anyone better than bozo and his 2 pals...

Cak-carter. Should be a great game .. I'm gonna say the pace of play will play big into Carter's favor as cak only plays 6-7 players. Carter will have to play well but I think they will and win this one 85-75.

Up by 4 with 40 seconds left and lost by 10? Wow that would be a tough pill to swallow.

Tri city ref are terrible. They also have an impact on who tri city area teams play in sectionals. Talking to a guy I know at the Halls Powell games last night about some of the games and how bad officiating was and he said at end of Cak Fulton game refs called a phantom foul on Fulton that put Cak at the ft line to go ahead. Then Fulton came down to win the game and shooter was knocked to the floor and no foul was called. Not enough good officials to cover all the games at tournament time. Many of your better ones call college games and that leaves you with average to in some cases incompetent officials.

Based on that video the Fulton kid who shot at the end wasn't touched and not even close to being knocked to the ground, he wasn't even off balance.

Agree no foul on the last second shot. Terrible call that put Cak to the line to go ahead. Also refs had the wrong guy at the ft line prior to that. 20 shot and 24 was the one clearly fouled on rebound. That being said Fulton missed a bunch of ft in the last qt. Cak was generous and Fulton didn't take advantage. Carter Cak is huge winter gets a home game in sectional. Looser goes on road. Not sure either one is good enough to win on road. Carter will have the best chance to advance to state IMO cause coach is more experienced in big games. Also style of play makes you out score them. Cak doesn't have the horses to play that up and down game.