Mt. Pleasant

cubs1

Should have hired Kelly Myers, you'll be sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope not. What's done is done and for the kid's sake if you can't be positive and supportive of mTp's new coach then don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

I'll only be against Coach Bradley when he gives me a reason to be. Until then........

GO TIGERS!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope not. What's done is done and for the kid's sake if you can't be positive and supportive of mTp's new coach then don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

I'll only be against Coach Bradley when he gives me a reason to be. Until then........

GO TIGERS!

It don't matter who you get for a coach if the team and supporters don't trust in him, any coach would fail. I think given a fair chance Coach Bradley will do a fine job. After all, he is from WC!

Big Bigby,

Of all people to get on here and tell me what to do! You have consistently dogged the administration and AD at MTP for not letting you know what's going on as far as the hiring is concerned. You acted like you are the MTP - Director of Football Operations! That's all you talked about for about three pages. And questioning that's all you have done to AD and school. I was not baiting Wildcat89, even told him thanks for his kind words. I watch MTP play because I have some friends who have kids that play. I usually see MTP play when Zion is on the road because Zion plays so far away in D2. How many games have you listened or gone too in the last few years? The Brewer guy does a great job on the radio but I have heard him say many times how bad of calls the refs have made against MTP. Maybe you don't think it is a race thing, but I do at times. MTP is one of the only teams that has blacks on their team in the Region. A lot of the refs are guys that come from the old school of thinking. Maybe not their fault but definitely a different mindset. (Again just my opinion). I do like Zion but I also like MTP but you act like you don't want anyone else to support MTP. I never had any problem with Wildcat89 seems like a " cool cat."So just make sure before you throw a stone, look at yourself in the mirror first. Regardless, I will still support MTP when I can and start that D2 thread soon, hope you stop by to comment. That's the great thing about America, we all have freedom to agree and disagree about things.

Go Eagles! Go Tigers!

@ Zioneaglet55

Been going to the games since getting out of working Friday nights since 2004 and lately missing a few but catching them on the radio.

Myself and wholder are probably the only mTp fans that can be considered coachT regulars since '04-05. Been lacking mTp CoachT'ers for the last couple of years, So I fully welcome you on board as one since say you are that serious about supporting mTp.

Being on the T for years I have seen and read the debates on the race issues that have reared their ugly heads in mTp threads and we all just don't need to go there and find better things to talk about. I've seen 'em get heated and quiet useless in solving nothing....Don't say hello to Butchie the wrong way.

And making statements concerning the quietness surrounding mTp's loss and having to hire a new coach is not "questioning everything" or "dogging the AD and administration".... It is being a concerned MP resident and alumni and within every right to do so being a tax paying Maury County resident....Not one time can you re-post any or a quote by me "dogging" the AD or any one at the school. You were just wrong in going there.

Making complaints/statements against the process?.?.?..... Absolutely.

Welcome aboard!...:thumb:..... Go Tigers!

Edited by Big Bigby

Big Bigby,

Could you give your opinion on the best football coach in Middle Tennessee on the thread under football? Also some of the MP parents said Bradley was in town on Thursday looking at homes and trying to see if he is going to be able to hire a couple of assistants. Any coaches in the area you think would be good assistants he could hire. Seems like you follow football in MP more than anyone(also W Holder). What are your thoughts?

Thanks for your info!

Big Bigby,

Could you give your opinion on the best football coach in Middle Tennessee on the thread under football? Also some of the MP parents said Bradley was in town on Thursday looking at homes and trying to see if he is going to be able to hire a couple of assistants. Any coaches in the area you think would be good assistants he could hire. Seems like you follow football in MP more than anyone(also W Holder). What are your thoughts?

Thanks for your info!

Question #1..... He who has won the most gold balls. From Division 2 all the way from 1A - 5A....lol.

Statement #2.... Yea, there should be plenty of homes for Mr. Bradley to buy....Lots for sale around here.

Question #2.... There are quiet a few knowledgeable folks around. I'm sure coach Bradley proly already has those in mind he wants to bring in. My opinion in naming folks is for naught on the matter.

No, Wholder (not wanting to speak for him) and I do not "follow football in MP more than anyone else"...We have just been fans liking conversing with other good fans here on the T.

Seems you are in the know with your parent friends and knowing players....How about instead of questions you just keep filling us in. :thumb:

It's a brand new coach, a brand new program, with younger kids coming up through the program.... I don't know squat right now.... We all will learn it as it goes just as we have Smith and Hoath.

Guaranteed I'll be watching.

GO TIGERS!

Coach Bradley is a great guy. Don't think he'll give anyone a reason to be against him, and he definitely won't have any discipline problems. mTp is lucky to have him.

Coach Bradley is a great guy. Don't think he'll give anyone a reason to be against him, and he definitely won't have any discipline problems. mTp is lucky to have him.

Sounds awesome to hear. I am sure losing seasons will be the only thing that will turn any mTp football fan against him being head coach....It does to all HC's everywhere....That's pretty much what I was getting at by stating that.

I imagine y'all miss him it sounds.

But PC is not known for Not having discipline problems at times. Lot of penalties (standard) I've seen before and some agitations (PF's) from players at other times. Bradley must've not been there those years I'm supposing since you said that. Wouldn't been so much his fault any way since he wasn't HC.

Posting his assistance years at PC would help jog my memory.

Edited by Big Bigby