Mt. Pleasant

cubs1

I don't have an accurate opinion on his coaching skills or his win percentage, I know who he is but that's about it so Im not going to say good or bad. When I said I thought it might be him it was because he was the only WC alumni that I knew of that was coaching thats not a current coach. I have been wondering if MTP gave Creasy a call, he's from Lewis County and has family in Columbia and Wayne county, MTP would be right in the middle.

I understand, that's why I didn't push it further and left it alone.:thumb:

Ain't no telling who they interviewed. Good way to protect ones job if no one (the public) knows the comparisons in who they could've had.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any ways...Already to move on now mTp has a Coach....

Wonder what Coach Bradley's color schemes pants/jerseys and helmet logos will be?.?.?

The age old standard MP on helmets?

The Smith era mTp on helmets

Or the stick with the Stripes?

Or something brand new?.?.?

Let's let Coach Bradley hear some our opinions.... Bet this gets interesting. ....

I like the Smith Era mTp but would like the T to be like the old Tiger T liken unto the Tenn. Vols T....Not the Tenn. Titans T.

Red and White a little blue mixed in on representing school colors uniforms.

Let's hear it?

If there is any truth to the word around town, Coach Bradley will have to draw/bring his assistants from the school staff. He cannot bring in outside help or anyone not working at the school.

I believe he will be allowed to hire a few in teaching positions that will be open .

Wonder what Coach Bradley's color schemes pants/jerseys and helmet logos will be?.?.?

Let's let Coach Bradley hear some our opinions.... Bet this gets interesting. ....

I like the Smith Era mTp but would like the T to be like the old Tiger T liken unto the Tenn. Vols T....Not the Tenn. Titans T.

Let's hear it?

Let's hear it?

Get rid of "Wolverine" stuff for sure

I'm confused, why did a Bradley/new coach article turn exclusively into a Hoath/Central article?

That is how the Columbia paper is....... Next year Hoath will take over for Stone. My opinion; mTp was just a stop for him to have head coaching experience. I'm sure that I told that to several folks as well two years ago.

I'm confused, why did a Bradley/new coach article turn exclusively into a Hoath/Central article?

Welcome to the club...lol... I would guess that since Hoath left it had not been reported on as to why. Guessing they - CDH & MPHS - just took the opportunity to address both issues in the same article.

I didn't mind the blue as much as some Mt. Pleasant faithful...but I was glad for the return to more red.  I also liked the mTp on helmets...and prefer the old T as opposed to the TN Titians T...   Just my humble opinion...

I'm excited for the beginning of a new era....GO TIGERS!!!