Mt. Pleasant

cubs1

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I didn't realize you only play with 11 on the field during the game.  But hey, there are never any injuries during football in which you would have to replace a player.  And during practice it is always good to wear your starters out doing scout offensives and defensives since you don't have enought depth to use backups.  No coincidence that Adamsville has been to the semifinals 3 straight years and the finals the last 2 years and they have 100 kids out every year.  Similar numbers and results here in Huntingdon too.  But maybe yall's new guy can double that 40 number and start winning like we do year in and year out.  He definitely has athletes and talent in the school to work with.

Of course I didn't realize you only play with 11 on the field during the game.  But hey, there are never any injuries during football in which you would have to replace a player.  And during practice it is always good to wear your starters out doing scout offensives and defensives since you don't have enought depth to use backups.  No coincidence that Adamsville has been to the semifinals 3 straight years and the finals the last 2 years and they have 100 kids out every year.  Similar numbers and results here in Huntingdon too.  But maybe yall's new guy can double that 40 number and start winning like we do year in and year out.  He definitely has athletes and talent in the school to work with.

and I would bet my last dollar the majority of those kids never see the field.  best players play, and in high school they very rarely take a break.  

Most successful coaches have good assistant coaches . He has to hire some if I'm not mistaken . Behind every great/good coach i know are good assistants . Coach Bradley will do a good job . The people of Mt. Pleasant need to get behind him full force. He hasn't coached his first game yet and some want to condemn. He will do fine! Give him a chance !

Most successful coaches have good assistant coaches . He has to hire some if I'm not mistaken . Behind every great/good coach i know are good assistants .

If there is any truth to the word around town, Coach Bradley will have to draw/bring his assistants from the school staff. He cannot bring in outside help or anyone not working at the school.

No sense in folks throwing out opinions or win/loss records now....The hire is said and done...opinions and records should've been veted and outed BEFORE the hire....too late now.

Its kinda hard to give opinions and talk about records when nobody knew who was going to get the job. Best of luck to coach Bradley, glad the boys got them a coach!

Its kinda hard to give opinions and talk about records when nobody knew who was going to get the job. Best of luck to coach Bradley, glad the boys got them a coach!

I asked you a couple a pages back about Bradley. Inside speculations I was getting was saying it was him. Why I asked your opinion when you said that he was indeed from WC....But you are dead on accurate in saying this here. That's why I have been Very Displeased with silence of the public schools business here in Maury Co.

I asked you a couple a pages back about Bradley. Inside speculations I was getting was saying it was him. Why I asked your opinion when you said that he was indeed from WC....But you are dead on accurate in saying this here. That's why I have been Very Displeased with silence of the public schools business here in Maury Co.

I don't have an accurate opinion on his coaching skills or his win percentage, I know who he is but that's about it so Im not going to say good or bad. When I said I thought it might be him it was because he was the only WC alumni that I knew of that was coaching thats not a current coach. I have been wondering if MTP gave Creasy a call, he's from Lewis County and has family in Columbia and Wayne county, MTP would be right in the middle.