Mitchell knows it will be a dog fight with UC.

Galilee

copenoc I asked around looking for you. I met the father of Stocksdale and we had a nice conversation. UC is a good team and played hard. The failed to go exploit mismatches. Deberry could haved scored on the block all night long. They also messed up trying to press us. Our guards are too good for that. One other thing, the 1-3-1 will kill you if you allow the ball to be reversed then allow an easy post entry pass. They never jammed te passer. All in all thais was a good game with great fans on both sides. I hope we were great hosts.

Congrats to Mitchell.Both teams battled.Number 5 was a beast on the boards and seem like Mitchell got all the 50 50 balls.Good job UC, left it all on the court. Sorry for the career of Jamie Hyde coming to an end tonight,who did a great job running the team for the last 3 years.I got to meet Gaililee tonight, a very nice man that I'm glad I got to meet.TCA Intense was right, he was the guy that was Sharp. LOL

UC has got to figure out how to score points...Playing defense is great and holding teams like Humboldt to 47 points on a neutral court and Mitchell to 54 on their home court is awesome but you just can't win games scoring 43 and 44....Kevin O'Neill type games....

Congrats to the Tigers and hope you guys can meet up with Humboldt (if they get by B.T.W) in the championship.....

copenoc I asked around looking for you. I met the father of Stocksdale and we had a nice conversation. UC is a good team and played hard. The failed to go exploit mismatches. Deberry could haved scored on the block all night long. They also messed up trying to press us. Our guards are too good for that. One other thing, the 1-3-1 will kill you if you allow the ball to be reversed then allow an easy post entry pass. They never jammed te passer. All in all thais was a good game with great fans on both sides. I hope we were great hosts.

Galilee I thought I saw you but wasn't sure..You looked like a classy kind of guy! Even though I thought the refs sucked and Mitchell got by with way to much walking and grabbing yall can still win gold..I cant see Mitchell getting by with that kind of play at boro because a lot of it was just dirty play..I guess the refs were scared they would get shot in a drive by if they called it down the Middle. .When Stockdale got mugged in end they shoulda called international but we got nothing. .The game was over by then but that kid coulda been seriously injured for nothing. .Its not worth it man..Good luck to Mitchell tho!

Shot in a drive by? That is very offensive statement. Our fans treated you all with class. I resent that remark. That is like me saying we may get hung from a tree in UC. Any way the refs blew calls on both ends but that is part of the game and it happens. Your coach and players did an excellent job and I wish you all the best.