LA vs Tyner

oldkodger

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ram Train better hope the draw opposite of CPA. Watched them live tonight. Not sure I've seen anything close to them this year in the Tri State region. Studs across the lineup.

We ain't dodging no teams..we ain't looking to slip thru the back door to the Final..for someone who didn't even think we would make it to the 'Boro I am giving your comment about as much respect as you have given the Rams(and the coaches) most of the year..slim to none!

We ain't dodging no teams..we ain't looking to slip thru the back door to the Final..for someone who didn't even think we would make it to the 'Boro I am giving your comment about as much respect as you have given the Rams(and the coaches) most of the year..slim to none!

Congrats on the win and making it to state. CPA might be the best team, but like you said no point in hoping to dodge them. To be the best, you have got to beat the best.

great season for a rebuilding year and LA makes. It to sectionals. Great Job. How does UHS compare to Tyner?

Eldridge had 22. I had to listen to radio so all I have to go on is what I heard. Roger Ealy does paint a good picture though! (He & Craig Cantrell are amazing calling a game) Upperman would prob fair better at 2 things that killed us. 1-keeping them off the ofensive boards 2- We missed twice as many free throws as we lost by. A 17-2 run to close out the half killed us. Cut a 20pt 4th quarter lead to 5. Boys showed alot of heart!