North Greene vs Jackson County

UCSportsFan

The week before 3 of them fouled out trying to guard her and she scored 34 points in 3 quarters.  She didn't have to play much of the 4th as the game was a blow out so what happened there? Halftime score was Clarkrange 19 Jaycee Coe 24/Jackson County 34

we have played both jackson co and north greene and i beleive JC is a much better team. Both have one go to person that they count on for their points. The difference is you can keep north greens star under control for the most part but when guarding Jaycee you only hope she is not hitting well because you are not shutting her down and if she is hitting then you are going to have a long night   jackson wins by double digits

Yea I agree there is a big separation between Coe and Mcneese. I believe the change of speeds with the basketball is one thing that sticks out when I compare both of them and that's with the basketball in their hands. And I will agree with bigdawg. Containing Mcneese is a whole lot easier than Containing Coe. Coe would start on a lot of guys high school teams :mrgreen: And that's being truthful.

But I expect it to be about a 14 to 18 point ball game North Greene is by far from no good but definitely not in the same barn as Jackson County.

J.C. has a cupcake schedule at Boro!..UC will will expose Clarkrange and J.C. this year..Then Gibson County will expose them next year..OR..Middleton!

Hmmm where have i heard this before??? Oh yeah it was right before you played us last year and if my memory serves me correctly you were down by 32 points halfway through the 3rd quarter.  UC turned out to be our easiest opponent last year, I wish we would have gotten ya'll in the first round that way i would know without a doubt we would be playing on Friday as we could use that game as a tune-up for the rest of the tournament.  North Greene is a tough opponent and worthy of respect.  Good luck with HC tomorrow.  Oh  and you might have came into the tournament undefeated but you won't leave here that way.....   :popcorneater:

Edited by UCSportsFan

J.C. has a cupcake schedule at Boro!..UC will will expose Clarkrange and J.C. this year..Then Gibson County will expose them next year..OR..Middleton!

This copenoc is living in a dream world. He will get a dose of reality Friday. Enjoy your game today because you will see this weekend, your weak schedule will show up.

Jackson County is in the championship, I don't understand how every year they get such a good draw. With a girl like Coe, she will be your MVP of the tournament and should be unstoppable. The other bracket has 3 of the 4 best teams up here. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

Dresdename="Greenfieldfan" post="3139125" timestamp="1394030613"]This copenoc is living in a dream world. He will get a dose of reality Friday. Enjoy your game today because you will see this weekend, your weak schedule will show up.UC beat Martin twice who is in the AA at State, beat Livingston Academy,who also is in the AA field,beat Dyer Co,who is AAA,that lost to Houston in substate, beat Paducah Tilghman in overtime,who beat Dyersburg who is in AA state tournament,and also beat Gibson County 3 times,beat Dresden who is the Single A field,and also Middleton in substate.You funny Greenfieldfan.

Jackson County is in the championship, I don't understand how every year they get such a good draw. With a girl like Coe, she will be your MVP of the tournament and should be unstoppable. The other bracket has 3 of the 4 best teams up here.