Elizabethton versus Livingston Academy

BigBama42

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To whomever was asking about LA's players; just know that the second group of five that comes in is just as dangerous as the first group! This is one of the deepest teams she's had in several years.

Just ask CAK about out second 5 our senior point guard went down hard and did not return her back up freshman step in and was the difference in the game. One of our freshmen scored 41 in round one last year. She has a twin sister and when you doubble team those two it's hard for one person to guard the other three. Good luck and safe travels.

I am an LA fan & I would like to thank the E-town coach for the bullington board material, reguardless of how he meant it. LA plays a 10 player rotation & can go deeper. The 5 starters all played alot in the last two state tourn appearances. It takes 3 wins in three days against the best competition to win a gold ball. If im not mistaken, LA played Smith Co, Cannon Co, & Clarkrange in a period of 4 days(it doesnt get tougher than that) LA is battle tested & playing their best ball right now! Lm picking LA by 6!

The hype created by that coach material will last about as long as it takes them to pull that first 3 pointer out of the net.

Just ask CAK about out second 5 our senior point guard went down hard and did not return her back up freshman step in and was the difference in the game. One of our freshmen scored 41 in round one last year. She has a twin sister and when you doubble team those two it's hard for one person to guard the other three. Good luck and safe travels.

Should be a great game. I just hope LA's Robbins or Reeder can hold that soph. to under 40. I'm pretty sure no player from LA will even score close to 30, but 10 of them are capable of putting up 10-20. They all, also are capable of playing  just a little bit of defense. Go HOGEYE!

Look at Livingston's schedule... Cumberland Co...a top AAA team, Jackson Co. twice...defending A state champions and back at state, #16 Smith Co. twice, #1 Cannon Co. twice, #19 Murfreesboro Magnet twice, 8 time state A champion Clarkrange twice, and always good Upperman twice and a good Dekalb team twice. I remember not many years ago Claiborne Co...from East Tn was unbeaten and ranked #1 all year and remember their quick exit from post regular  season play. Never bet against 8AA or 7A!

Look at Livingston's schedule... Cumberland Co...a top AAA team, Jackson Co. twice...defending A state champions and back at state, #16 Smith Co. twice, #1 Cannon Co. twice, #19 Murfreesboro Magnet twice, 8 time state A champion Clarkrange twice, and always good Upperman twice and a good Dekalb team twice. I remember not many years ago Claiborne Co...from East Tn was unbeaten and ranked #1 all year and remember their quick exit from post regular  season play. Never bet against 8AA or 7A!

The Cyclones schedule was a lot weaker last year and they beat Westview in the 1st round and then just lost by 5 to CPA and led a lot of that game.We shall see soon enough.

LA has played 6 teams that are in the state tournament this year a total of 11 times.very well tested.

LA is a great team and has played a heck of a schedule and I expect them to win and I am proud of our young girls making it to Boro for the second strait year and know matter what happens that is a great accomplishment.