Elizabethton versus Livingston Academy

BigBama42

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am an LA fan & I would like to thank the E-town coach for the bullington board material, reguardless of how he meant it. LA plays a 10 player rotation & can go deeper. The 5 starters all played alot in the last two state tourn appearances. It takes 3 wins in three days against the best competition to win a gold ball. If im not mistaken, LA played Smith Co, Cannon Co, & Clarkrange in a period of 4 days(it doesnt get tougher than that) LA is battle tested & playing their best ball right now! Lm picking LA by 6!

Edited by oldkodger

Same here. These kids need to have fun...there are many teams sitting home this week that would love to be in the boro.

GO HOG-EYE!!

Yes there is and they need to soak it all in because there is nothing like it.I know one team that would love to be here and I really thought they would be the last two years but that just shows how tough it is to get here.

Yes there is and they need to soak it all in because there is nothing like it.I know one team that would love to be here and I really thought they would be the last two years but that just shows how tough it is to get here.

Being in the final 8 is something special. Our girls want it all!! But so do 7 other teams. This week is not a matter of want(they all want it) but of execution to the game plan.

GO HOG-EYE!!