Who will be the best team from the Chattanooga are

Hamalek

First of all, all teams make the playoffs in basketball.

Here are my region final fours in each class:

A -- Temple, Tyner, CCS, Lookout Valley

AA -- Howard, City, McMinn Central, Marion County

AAA -- Bradley Central, Cleveland, Brainerd, Red Bank

(Is Brainerd in AAA or AA?)

DII -- Baylor, McCallie, Notre Dame, Knox Webb

Possible all-state selections:

A -- Jake Skogen, Ryan Wadley, Jonathon Cook, Chris Graham

AA -- Sir Lee Mason, Ricky Harper

AAA -- Hare, Pickel, kid from Cleveland (sorry can't remember his name), Brian Britt

DII -- Jonathon Adams, Tinsley? (from Baylor), Adarius Bowman, shooting guard from McCallie (sorry, can't remember his name either)

Just one man's opinion. What do you think?

The only thing I can give you my opinion on is Div 2 East. I would agree that Bowman and Adams will make all-state. I think you said Tindell (spelling) would. He is a good player, but I do not believe he will be all-state. Hopefully we will prove me wrong because I like Baylor. As for Webb in the Playoffs? I disagree with that strongly, they have a new coach, and really only have 3 players that do anything. They lack a lot of depth. But who knows, I could be wrong. McCallies guard is Josh Sudath. I am not sure if that is how you spell his last name. But he is player. I have heard about a new player from Wyoming for McCallie, any idea on that? Notre Dame will have a strong team I believe. Bowman, the twins, Fox, and Valentine are all pretty talented. What do people think of them making it back to the semi's? And finally, what do people think of Knox Catholic this year? I know this is about Chattanooga teams, but since I started talking about all the other Div 2 east teams...