Shake up in the Valley

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try keeping up. The conversation was heading back to "fieldhouse talk." Do you think that's necessary?

Field House is old news.. It's 2014... Was a shakeup, Marion will be good.. Great Administration.. I am happy for D Coord if it's true.. I'd let my kids play for him... MC gonna miss him..... Edited by GeorgeWBush

That's funny Indian. Sequatchie hasn't been relevant since the days of Sid Fritts. Just maybe ex-Jasper coach can get you over the hump again. Until then Sequatchie is the land of should've, could've, and would've.

That's the pot calling the kettle black Bill. At least Sequatchie has sniffed the playoffs. Whitwell put one of the easiest schedules in the state together and still didn't get in.

Blake isn't going anywhere its just a rumor.

Old Pirate says with the SOS looking to make the Youngon play only 1 way as most of the rest of the team and word is likely a nose guard don't start counting chickens jest yet. The boys from down under ain't nearly done closing their check book. Edited by OLD PIRATE