2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

I thought you could out-talk anyone? You can't shut me up, bunky. You do realize you're the one that started talking about ignoring folks, right? LOL!

It's not my fault you say ridiculously stupid, illogical things.

Seems like you're creating more enemies than you can handle!

A lot of times Biscuit folks will have 2 accounts on here and play both ends. I really think someone thinks you and me are one in the same. Some folks also think that I run everything at East Ham, and that everyone gets there marching orders from me. As you know sometimes folks just get it wrong. Sometimes folks think just cause you go off on them you hate them. I do not hate anyone that posts on CoachT. I don't know any of them. Most just post cause it's fun! I do.

A lot of times Biscuit folks will have 2 accounts on here and play both ends. I really think someone thinks you and me are one in the same. Some folks also think that I run everything at East Ham, and that everyone gets there marching orders from me. As you know sometimes folks just get it wrong. Sometimes folks think just cause you go off on them you hate them. I do not hate anyone that posts on CoachT. I don't know any of them. Most just post cause it's fun! I do.

You're the godfather at EH, right?

Some people are very mistaken to believe you and I are the same person.

I just like to rustle feather on here. I, like yourself, like to do so using facts, stats and logic, not opinion.

I'm not going to try to talk history of the area with you guys. Having been here less than 5 years I don't stand a chance. However, I do know about this current Owl team. The underclassmen took their playoff loss very seriously. A large amount started their 2014 journey the week after the loss to East Ham. That group of kids has grown. They're a competitive bunch that I'd stack up against anyone around. This team won't be held hostage by a single player this year. The only uncertainty is which QB will win the starting job. Both are capable. Both will give it their all to lead the team. We'll be deeper at RB than last year barring injuries. Our WR core imo is the deepest in our division, they will have a balanced mix of speed, and height(we lacked last season). On defense we're just a year more mature and experienced, I don't expect to give up the big play as often that seemed to kill us last year. The kids that want it the most will be the ones that separate themselves from the pack. I believe these kids have that.

I'm not going to try to talk history of the area with you guys. Having been here less than 5 years I don't stand a chance. However, I do know about this current Owl team. The underclassmen took their playoff loss very seriously. A large amount started their 2014 journey the week after the loss to East Ham. That group of kids has grown. They're a competitive bunch that I'd stack up against anyone around. This team won't be held hostage by a single player this year. The only uncertainty is which QB will win the starting job. Both are capable. Both will give it their all to lead the team. We'll be deeper at RB than last year barring injuries. Our WR core imo is the deepest in our division, they will have a balanced mix of speed, and height(we lacked last season). On defense we're just a year more mature and experienced, I don't expect to give up the big play as often that seemed to kill us last year. The kids that want it the most will be the ones that separate themselves from the pack. I believe these kids have that.

Can anyone else tell that is PassiveAggressive using a different screen name or is it just me?

However, I think I can say just about the same thing about East Hamilton minus the uncertainty at QB.  RB position will be 3 deep.  WR position will have about 8 kids that will see the field.  And you think your WR core is deep!  OL returning 3 plus 1 or 2 kids that saw spot time.

Defense is returning key pieces across the board at DL, LB and DB.  Some younger kids will fill roles nicely.  EH Freshman team was solid.

Special teams will be a strength for EH again in 2014.

I can assure you that I'm not PassiveAggressive. Never met or spoke to him. Nothing to lie about on a high school football message board

I honestly find it a bit silly that based on my post I'm accused of being someone else. How old are you guys? I happen to be grown.

You're parroting the same talking points as PassiveAggressive just without all the B.S. and hashtags.  Not to mention, you only have two posts to your name.  Suspicious?

How old is "grown"?  I'm not the one with 2 screen names trying to reinvent himself so people will take him seriously.  Must not be too "grown" if you're resorting to such tactics.

How does someone new here start an account with enough posts to not be considered a fake? I'm not trying to reinvent anyone. I have a kid on the team. And don't have to hide behind a screen name. I also have a career and a family. That doesn't allow me to stay glued to a message board, posting daily, trying to establish the proper amount of posts to be considered legitimate. I thought I could come here from time to time,share what I know, and possibly learn a little along the way. Guess I'm in the wrong place.

How does someone new here start an account with enough posts to not be considered a fake? I'm not trying to reinvent anyone. I have a kid on the team. And don't have to hide behind a screen name. I also have a career and a family. That doesn't allow me to stay glued to a message board, posting daily, trying to establish the proper amount of posts to be considered legitimate. I thought I could come here from time to time,share what I know, and possibly learn a little along the way. Guess I'm in the wrong place.

Who called you "fake"?  I said you were someone else posting under another name.  You sure did get really defensive about it.  Very telling.  :roflolk:

You're reinventing yourself a.k.a. PassiveAggressive.

What's your kids name?

You're hiding behind your screen name, tough guy.  :thumb:

I guess you're on your "lunch break" now, correct?  You've posted more in the past 10 minutes than you have in the past 3 months.  I wonder why...

In your 2 posts, you've said nearly the exact same thing.  And it's, literally, almost word for word what PassiveAggressive is posting minus the B.S. and hashtags.

Are you mad, bro?  Don't get your pAS$ive up on your shoulders.

Let's do this. Why don't we get passive, myself, and of course you, together? We are all local, right? I'm not hiding at all. I'm hoping you are a student. That would explain the lack of maturity. I'm actually off of work now and have all day. I'm seriously not hiding at all. Though I would rather not have all of my personal info on a website I know little about I'm not opposed to being completely transparent. If there is a private message feature here I'll gladly give you my number so we can set it all up. Sounds simple to me.