2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

TSSAA has the updated quads listed with the "natural" quad maps posted.

Quad 1 has 12 teams.  4 will have to bump down to Q2.  If you go strictly on "as the crow flies" geography, South Doyle, West, Central, and Oak Ridge would move down, which would bump the middle TN schools out of Q2.

Still games to be played, and the geographical lines are subjective by the TSSAA.  Can't have more than 8 in a quad, though...so something's gotta give.  Where she stops...nobody knows...

Until Saturday morning.

Lenoir City is not too bad of a trip. Farragut a bit more, but pretty much interstate for both games.

Bad thing is that we all may lose big time depending on schedules. That many teams in 5A will make the open dates tougher to come up with for Bradley and the rivals to play.

I was comparing them to what we travel now it's longer,neither is better, but some teams now choose to go to middle for one game every other year. Still it's way better that what your Bears will go through. Last time it almost killed them. Numbers went down attendance. They seem to be heading back in the right direction as far as a program after a horrible start this year and I'd hate it for the kids. I'm all for every kid in both our school systems getting the best they can. It keeps our community better. That's why Walkers band program is such a huge success. Next year over 300 kids. Almost 20% of the student population evolved in one school activity. Only football at large schools involve that many kids. And for any community that's healthy. I'm still pretty frustrated what I've already seen and watch Bradley go through the last time they where in that situation. It stinks period

I was comparing them to what we travel now it's longer,neither is better, but some teams now choose to go to middle for one game every other year. Still it's way better that what your Bears will go through. Last time it almost killed them. Numbers went down attendance. They seem to be heading back in the right direction as far as a program after a horrible start this year and I'd hate it for the kids. I'm all for every kid in both our school systems getting the best they can. It keeps our community better. That's why Walkers band program is such a huge success. Next year over 300 kids. Almost 20% of the student population evolved in one school activity. Only football at large schools involve that many kids. And for any community that's healthy. I'm still pretty frustrated what I've already seen and watch Bradley go through the last time they were in that situation. It stinks period

Geographically west should stay in quad 1.

HEY FOOSE WHAT YOU KNOW GOOD BUDDY!! CONGRATS ON MAKING THE PLAYOFFS

TSSAA has the updated quads listed with the "natural" quad maps posted.

Quad 1 has 12 teams.  4 will have to bump down to Q2.  If you go strictly on "as the crow flies" geography, South Doyle, West, Central, and Oak Ridge would move down, which would bump the middle TN schools out of Q2.

Still games to be played, and the geographical lines are subjective by the TSSAA.  Can't have more than 8 in a quad, though...so something's gotta give.  Where she stops...nobody knows...

Until Saturday morning.

WHATS UP CHECKERZ!! PLAYOFFS ON THE WAY...

HEY BLUERAIDERS....WHILE YAL RIDING THE JOCS OF WEST THEY BRAGGING ABOUT HOW THEY TURNED THE BALL OVER 5 TIMES AND STILL BEAT YAL....NORMALLY I WOULD HAVE YALS BACK BUT I WILL JUST PLEAD THE 5TH ON THIS ONE......WEST DON'T KNOW WHO THEY WILL MEET FIRST AND TALKING CASH MONEY TRASH...THEY HAVE MET THEIR MATCH ON THAT AND YAL KNOW ME!!!