2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

Is there anybody on here besides me has the guts to make any bold predictions without worrying about the flack they will receive if they are wrong???? Well... here are a few of mine....

Ooltewah Owls will be District Champs...again

TJ Parker will rush for 2k yds

No qb in 5aaa will throw for 2k yds 

Matt Milita will rush for 1k + yds and will receive  ALL_DISTRICT honors

Austin Massey will be hard to bring down

Corbin Powers will lead in passing yds. 

Jerimiah Jackson will lead 5AAA  in tackles

Woods, Copeland WILL BECOME LEGITIMATE STUDS

There will be more 1k RBS in 5aaa than QBS

The Ooltewah-East Hamilton game will attract a crowd double the size of last season.....

The Ooltewah Owls defense will be the top in the state...

And last but not least...................THE CLEVELAND BLUERAIDERS WILL KNOCK OFF KNOXVILLE WEST!!! :wacko:

Store this info and revisit it after the season...Hey..not afraid to be corrected on my mistakes...I may be wrong...BUT I DOUBT IT :thumb:

Not ready to go out oh that skinny little limb you're on, but a victory over West would be most sweet...but we'll probably need two over them to make it to the gold ball game.   B)

Question, though...if TJ Parker runs for 2K yards, and Milita rushes for 1K+, why will he get all-district and not Parker?   :huh:

Parker will make all- district and get back of the year...Milita will make all- district this year in which I thought he should have made it  last season... I thought he got snubbed last season but I know the District Champs had the the most picks...which was Ooltewah.... Once you beat West in the regular season that will give you confidence going into the playoffs.....and if you don't get a chance to get them again and we do...we will get them and move on lol #pop

Not ready to go out oh that skinny little limb you're on, but a victory over West would be most sweet...but we'll probably need two over them to make it to the gold ball game. B)

Question, though...if TJ Parker runs for 2K yards, and Milita rushes for 1K+, why will he get all-district and not Parker? :huh:

Parker is odds on fav to win offensive player of the year........ and will be the best in the district, Milita could get all district if Parker is O player of the year they will have 2 others that are RB's. There were some that ? Him not making it last year, I am not sure most look at rushing, he had some where around 1200 yds but 400 yds was thru the air. He is more of a slot guy. I have heard a few D2 and NAIA schools have come calling, and 2 1AA schools. Seen him play baseball he might go that route, was 1st team all district baseball. Word out is one of the 1AA schools is VMI. But Parker is the #1 guy in the district rushing the ball Milita will get 40% of his yards thru the air. All this is IMO..... The recruiting stuff is just talk but did here it from a coach, we will see .

Parker is odds on fav to win offensive player of the year........ and will be the best in the district, Milita could get all district if Parker is O player of the year they will have 2 others that are RB's. There were some that ? Him not making it last year, I am not sure most look at rushing, he had some where around 1200 yds but 400 yds was thru the air. He is more of a slot guy. I have heard a few D2 and NAIA schools have come calling, and 2 1AA schools. Seen him play baseball he might go that route, was 1st team all district baseball. Word out is one of the 1AA schools is VMI. But Parker is the #1 guy in the district rushing the ball Milita will get 40% of his yards thru the air. All this is IMO..... The recruiting stuff is just talk but did here it from a coach, we will see .

Hey this kid sent my Owls to the MOTHBALLS!! And yes it was against the backup but he still blew by 3 of our defensive studs and made the biggest play of the year for the Canes and should have made all-district IMO.And if your o-line don't mooove,the backs will be in the same predicament.Still a great slot guy and I hear it's about 4 speedsters in the Cane backfield....but experience has the advantage....

Now Parker....he is bigger, faster, stronger, him and Onion have been running track and that  should help on getting winded and you do have that 2 headed monster to switch in and out....

Now the Owls backfield is loaded....but lack of experience is why I can't make blanket statements about the production as I can about my experienced defense.....but you did see shades of Edward Hayes and Amari Kendricks.....Will that be enough??? we will see....

Hey this kid sent my Owls to the MOTHBALLS!! And yes it was against the backup but he still blew by 3 of our defensive studs and made the biggest play of the year for the Canes and should have made all-district IMO.And if your o-line don't mooove,the backs will be in the same predicament.Still a great slot guy and I hear it's about 4 speedsters in the Cane backfield....but experience has the advantage....

Now Parker....he is bigger, faster, stronger, him and Onion have been running track and that  should help on getting winded and you do have that 2 headed monster to switch in and out....

Now the Owls backfield is loaded....but lack of experience is why I can't make blanket statements about the production as I can about my experienced defense.....but you did see shades of Edward Hayes and Amari Kendricks.....Will that be enough??? we will see....

lot of good things I hear about at Hooterville. Canes have had good spring drills, it ends this Thursday. Gate has said in the paper the O- line will be better this year. Yes very good spring for 3 under classmen at RB. Milita did not particpate in spring ball, missed first 3 do still playing baseball, and he did take a fastball off the back of his left hand, and is wearing a splint, no contact for 3 weeks so he missed. IMO if the other 3 can run the ball could Milita move to slot, with less carries, and more catches? This would allow him to play D. But yes my 5AAA pals the PA has been speaking the truth these Owls could be very hard to beat come late Aug.

Watched Bradley scrimmage Baylor yesterday. They have along way to go offensively before August. Not sure if they have anyone in track but I hope so because speed is going to be a problem for them. They looked slow. Copeland is going to be alright but he still just a sophomore and is going to have highs and lows and unfortunately he looks like Bradleys best option to run the ball also. Defense looked good. They had several picks against the QB that has big offers ( Not sure what coaches have seen in him other than 6'5" 230) and Baylor did not run the ball well at all.

Watched Bradley scrimmage Baylor yesterday. They have along way to go offensively before August. Not sure if they have anyone in track but I hope so because speed is going to be a problem for them. They looked slow. Copeland is going to be alright but he still just a sophomore and is going to have highs and lows and unfortunately he looks like Bradleys best option to run the ball also. Defense looked good. They had several picks against the QB that has big offers ( Not sure what coaches have seen in him other than 6'5" 230) and Baylor did not run the ball well at all.

Bradley srimmages at Rhea County Saturday @ 6PM.

Edited by RCfan

• 2 weeks later...

Hello 5aaa....hows it lookin so far??? I hope everyone is eating their wheaties along with protein and carbs...Now the Canes can stand to miss a biscuit or two lol....BlueRaiders I want yall to work strickly on the defensive side....no more speedways for those out of district studs lol...So tell me what my Owls need to work on??? Carry on...