2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

Talk to some dads at a baseball game from Bradley, also got to know one of the asst coaches. They all seem to think Bradley will be better next year and sould be in the mix. From what I have seen they will have size and the Copeland kid will be very good. IMO to be in the mix in this district a team would need to have good size not great size and have very good team speed. I am having a hard time finding there team speed. I have a lot of respect for them along with McMinn just do not see much speed at all. Am I missing something. I like Ooltewahs size and team speed, and I think Cleveland has both. East Ham will have both, our's just will not have the experence......

THESE TEAMS ARE SUCH RIVALS.....ALL BETS ARE OFF ABOUT EXPERIENCE...

Congrats to the Cleveland Blue Raiders football studs moving to the next level.Dj Jones, Austin Henrik and especially Tyler Davis had an awesome performance against my Owls. Also Tyler Davis is burning up the track lanes placing 1st in the 100 and 200.Hey this kid can fly and has a great future ahead. 5aaa represent!!

The Canes beat my Owls 5-1 in the baseball tournament. Congrats to them studs also:/

Coach Crawford said in the paper yesterday that Tyler Davis' best football is ahead of him.  He's probably right.  Kid can fly, for sure...and has his mind set on starting for Army as a freshman, even if it's as a KR.  Will be fun to watch his development.

Same for DJ Jones.  Heading to GA Military to get his academic act together, and hopefully onto bigger and better in the future.

Edited by CheckerboardEndzone

Coach Crawford said in the paper yesterday that Tyler Davis' best football is ahead of him. He's probably right. Kid can fly, for sure...and has his mind set on starting for Army as a freshman, even if it's as a KR. Will be fun to watch his development.

Same for DJ Jones. Heading to GA Military to get his academic act together, and hopefully onto bigger and better in the future.

If dj had the grades he would def be going D1. I hope he sticks with it and goes somewhere after 2 years

If dj had the grades he would def be going D1. I hope he sticks with it and goes somewhere after 2 years

Yep...maybe so.

Cleveland's  history is full of great athletes who didn't attend to academics and it affected their futures.   Otherwise, the school would be known as a D1 breeding ground.

DJ is off in the right direction.  GA Military will make or break...