2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

I have not seen either...but I hear that Woods will be ready by game 5...and that  Copeland is the best of the Copelands...

I have heard the same thing about Copeland. Hope to get to see him at UTC 7 on 7 this weekend. I watched Woods pitch for East Ham and if he can have the same composure in the pocket that he has on the mound he will be the real deal. I know Monday and Tuesday nights on the mound are a lot different than Friday nights in the pocket but this kid really impressed me.

I have heard the same thing about Copeland. Hope to get to see him at UTC 7 on 7 this weekend. I watched Woods pitch for East Ham and if he can have the same composure in the pocket that he has on the mound he will be the real deal. I know Monday and Tuesday nights on the mound are a lot different than Friday nights in the pocket but this kid really impressed me.

Copeland can throw but lacks true experience. It'll come. In the meantime...who to throw to? There lies the question for the Bear faithful.