Elizabethton Lady Cyclones Softball

BigBama42

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to see better coaching next year. I don't see us having a winning season next year, unless change does come. If you are posting on this thread, I hope you know a little about what you are talking about. Do you have a child playing at Elizabethton? Was your child in the team huddle after losing to Happy Valley and all the coach had to say was sh-t happens? This is not very encouraging to the kids....

I would love to see better coaching next year. I don't see us having a winning season next year, unless change does come. If you are posting on this thread, I hope you know a little about what you are talking about. Do you have a child playing at Elizabethton? Was your child in the team huddle after losing to Happy Valley and all the coach had to say was sh-t happens? This is not very encouraging to the kids....

How about this, maybe Betsy just didn't have enough talent? Maybe because that team was a yoyo team? And just think of what athletes were lost to graduation, next year will be worse. Even God as a coach won't be able to save what's left! Lol

Hope you enjoyed your 20 plus games cause it's going to be a long difficult road for you poor Betsy Fans. Go UNICOI

BETTER TEAM, BETTER ATHLETES

and just all around better sportsmanship. Blaming a coach when her team couldn't hit off a five year old pitcher? What a bunch of cry babies! Wasn't the COACHING FOLKS! It's the piss poor attitudes that come from the stands and then transferred onto the field! And yes I know what I'm talking about. 1 state championship and several state runner up games. It takes guts, tears, sweat, and yes BEING TOLD THE TRUTH BY A COACH! It made us winners NOT BABIES!!!

Edited by witty1

Witty1, you don't have a clue what went on with this team. We had some really good hitters on this team but got into hitting slumps and there was minimal coaching to correct this. The coach never critiqued the players and tried to help them with what they were doing wrong. She practiced minimally. During spring break, while Unicoi was playing tournaments, we may have practiced twice. I respect Unicoi and have never said anything negative about them. I just want the best coach and our team to reach their potential. Now if you want to swap jabs, we can talk football.