Anderson County Helmets

Footballfan27

Ok. I knew he liked the interlocking OR that all the other sports use. Somewhere I saw a picture of the old OR oval logo that Coach Hale used. I thought he was saying he liked the newer version of the oval logo better than the older oval logo. Thanks

Yeah in Hale's day we used a couple different oval styles. One had the "R" in the middle of the oval like it is now, but he also had one for a few years where inside the oval was the "OR" side by side. Then when Coach Young came back he re-implented the traditional one that we have now.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

? no way AC is faster than the Cats

Don't get Catswild started. He will swear upon anything that they are, even though one of AC's biggest fans doesn't think so just because Fox broke a long one on us last year lol

Don't get Catswild started. He will swear upon anything that they are, even though one of AC's biggest fans doesn't think so just because Fox broke a long one on us last year lolDo

I was talking about total team speed!! We have a few I would put up against any of the OR players...lol

Looks like a motorcycle helmet at first glance. Is that the direction you want your team to look like. I know why the college teams do it, to impress the street thugs into signing with them. Can you imagine someone picking a school over the design of a uniform verses their future education. That is the message this design reminds me of.