Sevier County Smoky Bears 2014

gobears89

if and butt's that's all TN fans have, still haven't beaten anyone  significant so I guess you can continue with the ifs and butts, seems that Butchy having allot of kids leave his program, do some research you will see TN has more then any other school of new recruits, once the smoke clears kids see through the BS.

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if and butt's that's all TN fans have, still haven't beaten anyone significant so I guess you can continue with the ifs and butts, seems that Butchy having allot of kids leave his program, do some research you will see TN has more then any other school of new recruits, once the smoke clears kids see through the BS.

That's not ifs and butts... Its a fact!!! Do you honestly believe the situation at Tennessee was equal to the situations at Georgia and LSU? No it wasn't.... So it's not fair to Judge Hurd against those guys when he was running behind a green o-line. Let's see how good Hurd looks next year after his o-line has had another year of conditioning and practice.

if and butt's that's all TN fans have, still haven't beaten anyone significant so I guess you can continue with the ifs and butts, seems that Butchy having allot of kids leave his program, do some research you will see TN has more then any other school of new recruits, once the smoke clears kids see through the BS.

We also have the tax slayer bowl trophy

I'm not sure if that is sarcasm or not but that trophy means alot! It is tangible proof that the program is headed in the right direction.

I said that cause junior said UT fans only have ifs and buts. 91, I've said before that im not sold on Butch. But Hurd is a really good RB. I don't if he's better than the other guys he mentioned, but Hurd showed a lot of grit to run the way he did behind our line

UT way impressive with their wins over UTC, Kentucky, Vandy, as long as they can continue to play those teams I think they have a great chance of finishing in the top three of the SEC East every year, was outstanding in the bowl game playing those Hawkeyes, all though the big 10 is BACK so I guess we all can look at that win as BIG.

UT way impressive with their wins over UTC, Kentucky, Vandy, as long as they can continue to play those teams I think they have a great chance of finishing in the top three of the SEC East every year, was outstanding in the bowl game playing those Hawkeyes, all though the big 10 is BACK so I guess we all can look at that win as BIG.

It's all smoke and mirrors