Dragons @ Mavericks Week #1

Space3

Dragon, how is Thackerson looking...I watched him coming up through Rec ball and he has turned into a dang good QB. I have been working so much lately I have not gotten to see anyone this year and it is killing me, cant wait till we line up.

He's looking pretty good. Atleast in the 7 on 7's. He's making his reads and recognizing defenses. And he seems to be very mature for his age.

I can't wait either Mav! Its even more exciting with it being in wk 0! Should be a good one.

I just saw where Thackerson was at a camp in Oklahoma and won qb mvp. I'm really proud of this young man for all the hard work and commitment he has put in to becoming the best he can be.

Edited by 92Dragon

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh Space, gotta love ya lol

LOL all joking aside, I see it being a tight battle for the district. With OR,AC Clinton, and hate to say CC. I dont think they will repeat last year performance they had alot of help . They caught Powell on their worst week. I think OR had some kids out also but thats football I guess. But Clinton should have beat them also. AC and Clinton starts it off in week 0.

There's no shame in losing to CoDistrict Champions OR!! You keep your heads high. You'll get them Cougars this year. :D

You saying Clinton going to win district and OR being CoDistrict Champs this year because I thought CC was claiming CO champs last year...lol We will find out soon enough with Clinton playing AC week 0 and Oak Ridge week 2. We will see how season goes befor talking about the AC / OR game. Its the last game of season.

You saying Clinton going to win district and OR being CoDistrict Champs this year because I thought CC was claiming CO champs last year...lol We will find out soon enough with Clinton playing AC week 0 and Oak Ridge week 2. We will see how season goes befor talking about the AC / OR game. Its the last game of season.

I never said anything abt Clinton winning the district. OR or CC will be the favorites to win it in my opinion.

I think Clinton will be in the mix. I said it all along AC, OR, Clinton, and CC will be fighting it out all season. No clear favorite. Clinton going to be tough I think its a plus for AC to play you all week 0. I think its more of a advatage for AC being at home, first game of season being a running team.

I think Clinton will be in the mix. I said it all along AC, OR, Clinton, and CC will be fighting it out all season. No clear favorite. Clinton going to be tough I think its a plus for AC to play you all week 0. I think its more of a advatage for AC being at home, first game of season being a running team.

Im not making any predictions until I see some of the other teams in scrimmages. There's always a team that sneaks up on us and is better than expected....kinda like how Gibbs did last year.

As long as its not hot and humid in that first game, I might agree with you.

This is one of the biggest games in 5A in week 0 should be a packed house at AC!

It is a huge game and with the Potential of Clinton being a pretty good football team, the rivalry, AC coming off one heck of season with a returning 2,000 yard rusher, Thackerson at QB for Clinton, it being week 0 with the fireworks lighting up the AC sky its going to be a great game to kick off the season.

I think AC can slow the game down enough to beat Clinton. They can't discount the fact that Clinton has one heck of a QB and guys that are good in space..I'm picking AC by 14 but if this game was played later in the year my pick may be a lot diffrent. Should be a exciting game to watch..I'm just ready for football!