Greeneville Football '14

Torch

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

offense will be solid. defense will be solid. we wont lose a conf. game and will see fulton again in playoffs at some point.....Sullivan South and Betsy are two teams no one better over look from up here in 4A. I THINK catholic is the sexy pick this year though to come out of this side of the state.....i disagree, but im pretty biased...lol

Had the chance to meet the BVDevil at the coolest little diner last year in Greeneville.  Think week 9 will be a lot more fun than last year.  Way down the road but still looking forward to it.  I am very impressed with Coach BP and his ASST Coaches this year.  They are still all about discipline and the team but seams they are creating the culture of taking maybe some B and C players and encouraging them to step up to A players....Looking for good things outside of the District this year....   

offense will be solid. defense will be solid. we wont lose a conf. game and will see fulton again in playoffs at some point.....Sullivan South and Betsy are two teams no one better over look from up here in 4A. I THINK catholic is the sexy pick this year though to come out of this side of the state.....i disagree, but im pretty biased...lol

BVD - you going to Kingsport on Thursday @ 5:30 to see the Greeneville and DB scrimmage?

Catholic will be very strong this year. All I'm going to say is if you are going to play them you better take the kitchen sink. They return most of their offensive starters from a team that gave Fulton everything they wanted in the semis last year.

You won't lose a conf. game ?  Of course not, you play in the weakest conference in the state !