Greeneville Football '14

Torch

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Betsy fan knows Greeneville will be fine and will a tough team to beat come playoff time.They have a great coaching staff that will get there problems fixed and get them playing better.Betsy didn't play to well last night either but they will be fine and just maybe we will see the Greene devils come playoff time.Good luck the rest of the year.

where's all the haters????? i thought for sure after we lost to MoWest this thread would be chock full of them. Oh well, I guess this is what happens when all our smack talkers clam up before the season starts.....GO DEVILS

No one's hating on Greeneville because all of you typical posters are still curled up in bed licking thier wounds. The reason Greeneville usually gets so much grief is because of the relentless arrogance and degrading remarks by their regular posters. You all have mellowed when you're not the big dog anymore... therefore you're being attacked. No one ever attached your team on the field.... just your "fire snot" breathing fan base.

No one's hating on Greeneville because all of you typical posters are still curled up in bed licking thier wounds. The reason Greeneville usually gets so much grief is because of the relentless arrogance and degrading remarks by their regular posters. You all have mellowed when you're not the big dog anymore... therefore you're being attacked. No one ever attached your team on the field.... just your "fire snot" breathing fan base.

Not licking any wounds here , we lost the game due to giving them too many chances , penalties killed us they will re group and come back and get better week to week , dont know if anyone will have anything for you cats at Fulton this year - looks like this years team could beat last years team and mercy rule them lol! good luck hope we can meet u all down the road!

Looks wide open for NET 4A.I don't think anyone is as strong as projected at this point and whoever makes the adjustments by playoff time could have a great season.I said a few years ago when Fulton was down a little, the timing was perfect and that's what's it takes. It's the same when Alcoa or Maryville are down, but you still have to be great like the 2010 and 2011 team to beat the other really strong teams that are around the state.Right now every win is huge and I think the Devils have one of the best coaching staffs to make the adjustments needed to compete.