District 12-AA

GIVM6

I'd be more worried about how my punter does if I was a Page fan. And, spend a lot of time on kick-off returns. That's where the Patriots action will be..... :mrgreen:

I talked to someone who went to the Page - Stewart Creek scrimmage and the 1st team D only gave up one touchdown; so maybe the kickoff return team will not get that many reps on Fridays!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to someone who went to the Page - Stewart Creek scrimmage and the 1st team D only gave up one touchdown; so maybe the kickoff return team will not get that many reps on Fridays!!

Is it this Stewarts Creeks second year of football?  Wouldn't read much into the score of a team that only won one game last year. Just my observation, I could be way off.

Is it this Stewarts Creeks second year of football?  Wouldn't read much into the score of a team that only won one game last year. Just my observation, I could be way off.

Opponent Notes Result Fri. Aug. 22 Ravenwood High School     Fri. Aug. 29 Tullahoma High School     Fri. Sep. 5 at LaVergne High School *     Fri. Sep. 12 at Gallatin High School     Fri. Sep. 19 Blackman High School *     Fri. Sep. 26 at Summit High School     Fri. Oct. 3 at Riverdale High School *     Mon. Oct. 13 Oakland High School * Freshmen   Fri. Oct. 17 Siegel High School *     Fri. Oct. 24 Smyrna High School *     Fri. Oct. 31 at Oakland High School *

So I decided to check out who 1-9 Stewart Creek play last year and looking at this schedule I think the only school in District 12-AA who might have had a winning record would have been CPA.

Giles might had been 3-7 at best 4-6; Marshall Co would have been 1-9; Page 1-9; Cascade; 1-9 or 0-10; Spring Hill 0-10

Stewart Creek has over 1800 kids and is a Rutherford Co school; they are better this year and still may end up 1-9.

Crazy-NFL-Fans-241.jpg

Good to have you on here MeanTuna but Page is a lock at #4 in the district. Ya might ought to worry about Franklin-Lite before you worry about us..... :rolleyes:

Haha! They better be a little worried about Franklin-Lite anyhow.

Speaking of, Looks like we all get to smack talk and swap licks again next year according to this new lineup they approved. I'm looking forward to it except driving to DeKalb, Cannon, & Upperman :huh:

Crazy-NFL-Fans-241.jpg

Good to have you on here MeanTuna but Page is a lock at #4 in the district. Ya might ought to worry about Franklin-Lite before you worry about us..... :rolleyes:

OldWiseOne: I just love watching high school football maybe I will get to see Giles play sometime; a friend told me that you guys have the best press box in the mid-state.

I would flip CPA and GC. GC won't lose in district and CPA will only lose that one. GC will beat CPA because the game is early season. I do believe, barring injuries, CPA will be better than GC come playoff time. Other than that, I agree with rankings.

I would keep an eye on Marshal Co. too. They are much improved. Who has the best OL/DL? It sounds like no one is dominant up front.

I would flip CPA and GC. GC won't lose in district and CPA will only lose that one. GC will beat CPA because the game is early season. I do believe, barring injuries, CPA will be better than GC come playoff time. Other than that, I agree with rankings.

Don't know if I would do that flip Nerd. Giles has to move some people around because of unexpected unfortunate events. It will take us a few games to jell but we'll get there........ :ugeek: