Da Haven vs Southwind

dannyq

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Da Haven will scrimmage Southwind today at 5:00 pm.

Thanks Danny. Hopefully, I'll be able to come by for a while.

I have some folks I want to see play. I know we are holding auditions at several spots. I liked what I saw from Barshay Wilson at the SDE position. I liked what I saw from Zach at the WDE position. Then again, J'len looked good at the WDE position as well. I think we all agree that Martavious is making a strong case to be at the LB spot alongside Elex and Joshua. But, if we let Joshua play DE, then Vontavious Thacker was looking good at the other LB position. That just from the video I saw. I'm sure I missed quite a bit. But, those are the impressions I had. All of the DB's looked good. I think that's a strong point for us. Rock, Donte, Fydale, Cameron, Rodney, and Brody. Another strong positon is our WR corp. Beyond the starting three of Kerrick, Braylen, and LaDerriel ... who are the next wave? I like what I saw from Terrance Deshazer and Marvin Rudd at the TE spot. I'd like to get a look at Jalen Banks, because you can never have to many 6'-4" WR's. I figure with Darrin, Ayron, JayCameron, and Davinci we have RB covered. I'm curious as to how they are to be utilized.

This is a crucial scrimmage for a lot of folk.

Edited by kwc

According to Digital Sports the following is the schedule for the up and coming Jamborees:

Thursday, August 14, 2014 at Kirby Stadium, the following teams will play a 12 minute quarter against each other:

7:00 - 7:15 PM    Overton vs. Cordova

7:15 - 7:30 PM    Craigmont vs. Central

7:30 - 7:45 PM    East vs. Bolton

7:45 - 8:00 PM    Germantown vs. Melrose

Friday, August 15, 2014 at Whitehaven Stadium, the following teams will play a 12 minute quarter against each other:

7:00 - 7:15 PM    Wooddale vs. Hamilton

7:15 - 7:30 PM    Fairley vs. White Station

&:30 - 7:45 PM    Southwind vs. Whitehaven

I don't think this is a comprehensive list of games but it is a start.

The scrimmage was suppose to be at southwind but the field wasn't ready and they made some make shift field on the soccer field that was worse...we wasn't playing on that crap so they took the game back to da haven. ... we won 14-7... the refs flags was real HOT. .. it was alot of penalties... we looked good considering...Jordan looked great 2 TD passes. . Run game was good all 3 backs look good. a rushing TD was called back. Defense was good. A busted play have up a long TD pass. Josh(de) looked good before twiking his leg ... you would have thought it was a real game they way ced miller was clowning. . But was a high energy game. . Real hype. .. play MUS Friday