Districts 11-12A (Region 6A)

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's looks ugly but lets be real...with only three or four teams in your district in the same classification you got to go out and schedule anybody that will take you which often means you have to play teams way out of your size range or play privates.  Collinwood doesn't have a great team this year but they would get several wins if they were still playing people like Moore Co, Richland, Zion, Cornersville, Forrest, Eagleville, McEwen, etc.    Instead we got Lewis co, Wilson, Clarksville academy, Adamsville...I hope that surely somebody will redo this thing so smaller schools can play teams their own size, class, and public

its bad to say but they wouldn't be able to beat any of those teams this year... but that's how you build your team by playing those big schools like that, we used to schedule chester county but they said they got tired of getting embarrassed by little ole wayne county every year

Pretty sure he meant CW (not CA).  How many times has that CW zeppelin burned this year.  Not sure they could beat Sale Creek.

Go back and read page 27-28 a WC fan asked why CA fans were so quiet....and Mirrorthief responded "They are so quiet because they are about to go down in flames, like the hindenberg."

wildcat89, on 25 Sept 2014 - 5:01 PM, said:

Monkey, you ca fans are being awful quiet, what's up? I know y'all got a good team, no need to be so quiet nobody's going to overlook y'all.

TheMirrorThief, on 26 Sept 2014 - 08:03 AM, said:

hes quiet cause CA is going down in flames tonight...just like the Hindenberg

Edited by Monkey Wrench

Go back and read page 27-28 a WC fan asked why CA fans were so quiet....and Mirrorthief responded "They are so quiet because they are about to go down in flames, like the hindenberg."

wildcat89, on 25 Sept 2014 - 5:01 PM, said:

Monkey, you ca fans are being awful quiet, what's up? I know y'all got a good team, no need to be so quiet nobody's going to overlook y'all.

TheMirrorThief, on 26 Sept 2014 - 08:03 AM, said:

hes quiet cause CA is going down in flames tonight...just like the Hindenberg

Yeah, I knew.  Just a poor attempt at humor on my part.  Was trying to rile him up about the awesome season Cwood is having.

Yeah, I knew. Just a poor attempt at humor on my part. Was trying to rile him up about the awesome season Cwood is having.

Rile while you can. Eventually the last of the Rice boys will be gone. After that its back to average. I would bet money that daddy leaves after Preston graduates. Then Crews will hang it up and WC will be caught in the cycle. When it happens you can rest assure I will rub it in on several of you WC fans. Not all but a few. Ive seen all three of those young men play and I guarantee they have been the key to the success WC has been fortunate to have. Take any one of them away and that season is mediocre at best. They are some of the best HS football players I've seen in the 40 plus years ive been watching HS games.