East Robertson Jamboree 2014 - Aug 15

Shep

Here's a link to info on this years East Robertson Jamboree...http://connectionwh.com/robertson-county-jamboree-is-set-cms-368

2014 Robertson County Jamboree Schedule (Friday, August 15):

5:15 p.m. East Robertson vs. White House Heritage

6:00 p.m. Jo Byrns vs. Sycamore

6:45 p.m. Greenbrier vs. DCA

7:30 p.m. White House vs. Fairview

8:15 p.m. Houston County vs. Cheatham County

9:00 p.m. Clarksville Academy vs. Ezell Harding

9:45 p.m. Springfield vs. Hendersonville

Edited by Shep

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you haven't attended and on behalf of my Robertson co neighbors and the athletics and staff at east,,, these folks put on a great jamboree atmosphere,,, good food and hopefully some ole farmer will have some tobacco barns smoking for the festivities,,, hot dang it's almost FB time in tenn !! Go Red Devils

• 2 weeks later...

The Devils dint look to bad ! Still things to get better at but all in all got potential to be dangerous at times,,, line play was excellent against the run,,, DB's were a concern but come up with 2 piks and gave up a 4th and long then gave up the late 6,,,,O line has to engage and drive their blocks a lil better but those things should fix itself in the next cpl weeks,,,Devils not there yet but looks like a successful season ahead barring injuries.....I see minimum 7 wins and very possible 9.... Glad it's FB season !!!! Go Red Devils !

So far CA up 7-0. Don't let Exell Harding has some talent. They dressed 20 players. QB and receivers are big and fast. QB has good arm. They will win some games this year. CA has make some coverage mistakes on defense and dropped some passes. No excuses EH is decent.

Final CA 7-0

Edited by gtripledip