South Pitt vs Bell Co. (Moore man against this Mills man)

Roy Dillard

Going to be a long season.  Depth is an issue, but shouldn't be all season.  In the 4th quarter, more younger kids should have gotten more playing time.  Just saying.  Bell was well coached, and didn't run a lot of different plays, just basic 46 and 47 with full house backfield.  Reminded me of the single wing with 2 lead blockers.  Miss those days.   Good luck Pirates. 

Great grip group from Kentucky, some grown men on that team.

When your out manned like this, 1) hang on to the ball, they can't score if we have the ball, 2) 2nd and Bridgeport a couple times due to bad snaps.

That is the best team Sp will play this year, now the key is how we respond to a whipping like that, and how much better can we get?

Great grip group from Kentucky, some grown men on that team.

When your out manned like this, 1) hang on to the ball, they can't score if we have the ball, 2) 2nd and Bridgeport a couple times due to bad snaps.

That is the best team Sp will play this year, now the key is how we respond to a whipping like that, and how much better can we get?

What kind of mess is this?  You have just made some of these other teams we are going to have to play real mad because you are saying they are no good.  I just got in from Ronnies red eye and I was other there talking to this man about this durn game.  It was obvious that Moore man did not make our boys lift weights this week.  If he will put wrist weights on that snapper, it will train up no to let the ball go up real high so that Grider boy can get it easier.  Did our boys not practice this week knocking a hole for our runners? Let me ask you Bell county people a question. Did any of you see one of peglegs planes coming into town that nose dived?  It has a missing right wing.  I garuntee you I still don't see how he lived to tell about it.  You think im joking but im not.