Who wins District 3A and 4A

Ladyramshoop

By the way the game last nite was closer than you think came down to the last minute. You must be one of the fans who never played the game but now thinks they are an expert.

You started the WAXING phrase, whats the matter::: KARMA bite you. Told you the year wasnt over yet. Oh yea and speaking of WAXING you DO remember last year dont you. #IFYOUCANTICAN  #SUBSTATERUNNERUPS  #NOPOINTSFORSECONDPLACE  I hope you can make it tonight remember IM THE ONE IN ORANGE AND BLACK. Please come by and say hello.

HAHA!! Using the word waxed in describing my post shows your intelligence. I have never used that word in a post. You can't even keep your insults going to the right place. You just throw them out there because you hate everybody. Both teams will play hard tonight. Will see at the end of the night. I think I will wear orange too. Maybe we can be friends.

HAHA!! Using the word waxed in describing my post shows your intelligence. I have never used that word in a post. You can't even keep your insults going to the right place. You just throw them out there because you hate everybody. Both teams will play hard tonight. Will see at the end of the night. I think I will wear orange too. Maybe we can be friends.

LOLOL!!!! OOOOKKKKK I might go a little overboard on here but in the end its all about the girls. Good luck hope Meigs wins though.

I, for one, am just as tired of hearing the private-public "debate" too. It has just gotten old and stale, and really....until anything changes, the hand everyone is dealt is what we have to play currently. Last time I checked, they are all high school kids.....no one is wearing a cape under their clothes at GCA or anywhere else. I think the rules get bent to get some good players into private schools, but they are not invincable by any means. Do they have an advantage....sure, but if you play them thinking they are unbeatable, well, they have gained an advantage on ya right off the bat. So instead of throwing excuses their way.....throw the kitchen sink instead....! Play your butt off and gain on them in the only place possible....on the court! Yeah, it's a real crappy deal, but not insurmountable IMO.

Kazateer

Couldnt have said it any better myself

LOLOL!!!! OOOOKKKKK I might go a little overboard on here but in the end its all about the girls. Good luck hope Meigs wins though.

It was a good game. Both teams left it all on the court. I was impressed by both teams. If they meet again in the tournament it should be fun to watch. 02BBALL, were you there? There were too many orange shirts to say hello to all. If meigs is your team they are good. They did impress. The grace girls were also good though. Should be a great district tourney. Who wins between tellico and meigs though.

It was a good game. Both teams left it all on the court. I was impressed by both teams. If they meet again in the tournament it should be fun to watch. 02BBALL, were you there? There were too many orange shirts to say hello to all. If meigs is your team they are good. They did impress. The grace girls were also good though. Should be a great district tourney. Who wins between tellico and meigs though.

Yes I was. No Meigs is not my team but they are pretty good. WHEW what a district this is. A nightmare. Any given night 1 of any 4 teams could win. Congrats to GCA. All the region teams we send out WILL be battle tested. I couldn't believe HORRIBLE the officiating was there last night. If that's what these high schools get for their money I would ask for refunds. Both ways. We started the year off with a hands off policy now its evolved into a football game. How do you coach or play going from one extreme to another. Call it one way and stick to it. At least coaches and players know what to expect. Just 1 knock on GCA last night. Great game again but it just takes 1 player to give the whole team a bad rep and that's what I seen GCA has. Good to see the GCA coach at least try to control her. Should have been ejected early though. The rest of the team were very sportsmanlike and I thought GCA point guard played really good she carried her team and is definitely their best.

Yes I was. No Meigs is not my team but they are pretty good. WHEW what a district this is. A nightmare. Any given night 1 of any 4 teams could win. Congrats to GCA. All the region teams we send out WILL be battle tested. I couldn't believe HORRIBLE the officiating was there last night. If that's what these high schools get for their money I would ask for refunds. Both ways. We started the year off with a hands off policy now its evolved into a football game. How do you coach or play going from one extreme to another. Call it one way and stick to it. At least coaches and players know what to expect. Just 1 knock on GCA last night. Great game again but it just takes 1 player to give the whole team a bad rep and that's what I seen GCA has. Good to see the GCA coach at least try to control her. Should have been ejected early though. The rest of the team were very sportsmanlike and I thought GCA point guard played really good she carried her team and is definitely their best.

I think I know who you are referiing to, and i started watching the matchup between the two. I agree that one got a little heated early, however the other player was gettin away with a lot of pushing and shoving down low as well. I agree the refs are letting them play which is good in a way, however when a player is pushing and shoving and grabbing jersies as much as i saw last night. The refs need to watch a little closer to keep the tempers from gettimng out of control. The Grace girl had definitely lost her temper, however after watching a little closer the Meigs girl was being overly agressive.