Who wins District 3A and 4A

Ladyramshoop

I see OS taking the top spot on the district. They obviously have the two best guards if not two best players in the district. Plus you throw in Jones at post rumor has it they have a couple good shooters in the sophomore class, and everyone is talking bright things with their freshman group. Oneida will be right there though, always well coached and seem to play well as a team. Wartburg is a coin flip each night on how they play. Coalfield will surprise some people. Sunbright seemed to play harder under new coach last year. Rumor has it Monkhouse is gone from Oakdale so there goes their best player if its true. Jellico is just Jellico we will wait and see if they improve any.

1. OS

2. Oneida

3. Wartburg

4. Coalfield

5. Sunbright

6. Oakdale

7. Jellico

I see OS taking the top spot on the district. They obviously have the two best guards if not two best players in the district. Plus you throw in Jones at post rumor has it they have a couple good shooters in the sophomore class, and everyone is talking bright things with their freshman group. Oneida will be right there though, always well coached and seem to play well as a team. Wartburg is a coin flip each night on how they play. Coalfield will surprise some people. Sunbright seemed to play harder under new coach last year. Rumor has it Monkhouse is gone from Oakdale so there goes their best player if its true. Jellico is just Jellico we will wait and see if they improve any.

1. OS

2. Oneida

3. Wartburg

4. Coalfield

5. Sunbright

6. Oakdale

7. Jellico

I agree with the top four and 5-7 is a flip of the coin. Monkhouse is no longer at Oakdale and is playing for Harriman now.

I believe 3A will shape up as follows:

1. Grace

2. Tellico Plaines

3. Meigs County

4. Harriman

5. Midway

6. Rockwood

7. Greenback

Grace beat a solid much improved Oakridge team by 11 but lead by 15 most of the game. Tough loss to Bearden by 6 after being ahead by 2 with just 2 minutes remaining. Missed some free throws and had some untimely turnovers. Two great games to open with to see what they need to work on. They can play with anyone in the area.

I believe 3A will shape up as follows:

1. Grace

2. Tellico Plaines

3. Meigs County

4. Harriman

5. Midway

6. Rockwood

7. Greenback

Grace beat a solid much improved Oakridge team by 11 but lead by 15 most of the game. Tough loss to Bearden by 6 after being ahead by 2 with just 2 minutes remaining. Missed some free throws and had some untimely turnovers. Two great games to open with to see what they need to work on. They can play with anyone in the area.

I would hope so. PRIVATE school... once again you tend to overlook MIDWAY....You obviously havent seen them play. The best Single A guard in the STATE.