Who wins District 3A and 4A

Ladyramshoop

Oneida is capable of matching OS guard play.  Newport averages around 6 assists a game and can score, while Morgan is a very athletic defender and runs the floor well.  When they are on, they can play with the twins.  At this point Williams is every bit as good as Jones.  These two are going to have several good games to watch.

Kaz

I agree. Both teams have very good guard play. It will be a battle for 1st

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure....about play day?  Your right....here we go.  I think my girls are going to be good out of the gate.  They have some interesting parts.  I think the starting five will be good enough to get some quality wins over the season.  If our post play adds toughness it will be a long battle for the top spot in the district cumulating in the last showdown with OS.  I guess our biggest fear is getting lulled into playing soft some nights.  This team just can't do that or a solid team will beat them.  I curious what other team will be most competative within the district, I thought Wartburg adds a solid Freshman group to their roster.  We have a couple that might help in the long run?  We'll see how that goes.  Can Snow build another group up in Oakdale.  Year two of Coach Jackson in Jellico......how will that one go.  Coalfield had some bright spots that were young last year, will a year older make them more formitable?  The balls are rolling in 4A.....

Kazanity :thumb:

So.....chat on your teams early season scrimmages, folks.  Oneida hosted Campbell Co. last night and after a slow start they got it going.  They played without their starting post (Williams-personal loss in their family), and beat CC by about six.  West played quite a few and I thought their intensity picked up after settling for early jump shots.  Good combination of defenses righted the ship after CC opened a 8 point lead (10-2) and the Oneida guards began push the tempo up a little.  We got several sparkplugs coming off the bench, and the pace picked up the team was much more effective.  CC is a good team with several nice components...they should be very competative with everyone they play.  Good start and expect we will be more formitable with Williams back.  Opener is Thursday Night in the Tepee!

Kazallatti