Chattanooga Central vs. Franklin County

Hate that I missed that. From what I was told the line was good outside a few plays.also heard they played a bunch of people on the o line. Developing that depth!!! Senior did play center due to the injury but I have said all along i thought he will play.

Sounds like a great showing. It was one scrimmage but new coaches sound like they passed the first test...now to take it too a game.

Pounders have several options at wide out this season. Tiller could be a Julio Jones type receiver. Stafford has proven through the preseason that he has reliable hands as well. If the line can give Scout time to throw, he looked capable of making the throws this summer. Funk and McKenzie look like a dynamic tandem in the backfield. Just pray all these kids can stay away from the injury bug.

Heard on Stump on Sports last night that four of East Hamiltons players transferred to Ringgold? Anybody know any specifics on this? Interesting.

This is patently false. EH has only lost 2 players to Ringgold in 6 years. Stump got it wrong again.

Edited by DougVick