Fairview VS Cheatham

Slim88

Well I thought those passes were extremely accurate from Ryan Christmas. I thought Fairview players tough hard and respectful football all night. I was a little disappointed with Zimmerman. He done more trash talking than I like but it's not a huge deal. Fairviews line played very well. That and costly turnovers cost the Cubs... But that's football.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I thought those passes were extremely accurate from Ryan Christmas. I thought Fairview players tough hard and respectful football all night. I was a little disappointed with Zimmerman. He done more trash talking than I like but it's not a huge deal. Fairviews line played very well. That and costly turnovers cost the Cubs... But that's football.

Zimmerman was trash talking?? I only saw #12 doing that. And yes passes were accurate. I think the turn over ratio was 2-2. With our back ups turning it over inside our red zone.

Cheatham played a great game mm02. Especially the QB. Those fumbles were costly no doubt. I didn't mean any disrespect at all. You guys are a classy bunch and always have been. It actually felt weird to leave Ashland City with a victory. I was fully prepared for another L with about 40 seconds remaining. :huh:

Zimmerman is very competitive. I didn't notice that he was doing anything out of line though,

Cheatham played a great game mm02. Especially the QB. Those fumbles were costly no doubt. I didn't mean any disrespect at all. You guys are a classy bunch and always have been. It actually felt weird to leave Ashland City with a victory. I was fully prepared for another L with about 40 seconds remaining. :huh:

Zimmerman is very competitive. I didn't notice that he was doing anything out of line though,

their QB did have a great game. I look for him to gain a lot of yards through the air this year.

Your QB was great. He hit some nice ones. Hunter Z is a great kid. He'll get charged up if there's any talking going on out there, that's for sure, but he really is a good kid.

Willie probably did trash talk. He's had problems with that before. Zimmerman had his own share of words. I think the rest of the team just played hard and well. Had a great second quarter. Actually I think Fairview had 3 turnovers. Maybe two fumbles and an interception.

It really was the game I expected. Close, down to the wire. We are just so young and don't have the burners that people got used to the last few years. CC is back on the upswing now that the coach has a year under his belt. I enjoyed getting over to "The Den" tonight. CC fans are some of the best around. Just good folk. I can appreciate that.