Loretto vs Lewis... Predictions?

Footballfan380

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wadup fellas?? It's been a minute, so I figured I'd get on here and check out the buzz. Unlike

most years, I have no idea what were bringing. If we play anything like we did against Giles in the spring, we're in trouble. I realize Giles will probably play for a gold ball, but we just looked scared to death. I can deal with being beat when were out athleted but I can't deal with being out played and out efforted, and out hit. I trust the bugs have been worked out, and I expect to see the experienced offense of the Panthers to be too much for the Stangs. I'll say 28-14 Panthers. The O may sputter at the beginning. Hopefully we come out firing on all cylinders.

Wadup fellas?? It's been a minute, so I figured I'd get on here and check out the buzz. Unlike

most years, I have no idea what were bringing. If we play anything like we did against Giles in the spring, we're in trouble. I realize Giles will probably play for a gold ball, but we just looked scared to death. I can deal with being beat when were out athleted but I can't deal with being out played and out efforted, and out hit. I trust the bugs have been worked out, and I expect to see the experienced offense of the Panthers to be too much for the Stangs. I'll say 28-14 Panthers. The O may sputter at the beginning. Hopefully we come out firing on all cylinders.

Good to see you LCP. You sound alot like me in regards to your unknowns about your team. I haven't been overly impressed with anything I've seen out of mine either with the exception of quarterback play. I've got faith we'll be competitive though. One thing for sure we start off on the road against 2 very good teams. So it won't take long to find out where we stand!

Good luck to you guys.