Clinton @ AC week 0 game preview

Mav4life

How is Clinton Middle School this year? I hear Norris is really good team this year. I got a buddy that has a kid that playes for Norris. Im going to go watch them Thursday then go watch  AC on Friday. I picked AC 45 Clinton 7 I say the middle school will be Norris 50  Clinton 7...lol Im just going by what I hear.

How is Clinton Middle School this year? I hear Norris is really good team this year. I got a buddy that has a kid that playes for Norris. Im going to go watch them Thursday then go watch AC on Friday. I picked AC 45 Clinton 7 I say the middle school will be Norris 50 Clinton 7...lol Im just going by what I hear.

I dont know much abt the middle school. Ive heard Norris is really good, but I know for sure Robertsville is awesome. I'd like to see the Norris/Robertsville game for sure....if they play each other.

I dont know much abt the middle school. Ive heard Norris is really good, but I know for sure Robertsville is awesome. I'd like to see the Norris/Robertsville game for sure....if they play each other.

Have you seen Robertsville play? I was under the impression we lost quite a bit from last year? Especially on the lines and on D. Still have the two great skill players.

How is Clinton Middle School this year? I hear Norris is really good team this year. I got a buddy that has a kid that playes for Norris. Im going to go watch them Thursday then go watch AC on Friday. I picked AC 45 Clinton 7 I say the middle school will be Norris 50 Clinton 7...lol Im just going by what I hear.

Well Space, you almost nailed the middle school score. Haha....I hope our Dragons have a better showing.

Its game day! We'll be pulling in around 5:40 or so. See you guys then. Holla! :)