Loudon @ William Blount

jake

The joke obviously sailed completely over your head. The PA announcer didn't say that he would like to introduce Loudon's punter to everyone to rub it in that the Redskins were punting, but rather to make a light-hearted joke at his own team's inability to stop the Loudon offense, given that WB had failed to stop the Redskins once all night until then. LOL

Yea that's just Gary. Gotta love his sense of humor. Lol

So what's going to happen if WB doesn't show any improvement by the end of the year? Are we going to form a mob and run Ridge out of town? J/k.. But do you think Ridge's seat will start getting really hot if we continue to see what we saw tonight? Do you think there will be pressure from the fan base and the administration?

So what's going to happen if WB doesn't show any improvement by the end of the year? Are we going to form a mob and run Ridge out of town? J/k.. But do you think Ridge's seat will start getting really hot if we continue to see what we saw tonight? Do you think there will be pressure from the fan base and the administration?

He is the AD. You're stuck with him for as long as he wants to coach there. Hopefully for your sake it isn't much longer.

He is the AD. You're stuck with him for as long as he wants to coach there. Hopefully for your sake it isn't much longer.

in all honesty I want him to succeed and stay around for a long time. But if he can't deliver for us I want someone else who can. I think alot of WB fans are getting really tired of the mediocrity. There is no reason that WB should ever finish a season worse than 4-6 or 5-5. We always have enough talent to atleast be a respectable team. Like I said I really hope he can get it turned around and I really think we will know if he is cut out for it by the end of this year. If can't win 4 games with this team we have we have major issues.

Dude, like I said Loudon won and that's all that matters. But the fact is we only lost by 12 points and we muffed a punt and threw an interception in the 2nd half. If we didn't make those mistakes when we did we could have won that game. But we did.. And lost... All I know is if the shoe was on the other foot and loudon lost by 12 and threw an interception and had a muffed punt they would be talking about it just like I am. H*ll when maryville lost in the championship in 2012 all they talked about for months was how the ref was the reason they lost. And Whitehaven's RB had gashed them for over 300 yards too. But I can understand why maryville fans felt the way they did! That's what fans do... They are going to rationalize why they lost by examining the mistakes their team made. And the fans of the winning team are to have their own point of view about what happened. That's just the way it is.

You have problems with math too I see. 34-19 is 15 not 12. Loudon rushed for over 300 yards and only punted twice. Loudon stopped a drive with some mistakes and gave one up on downs so they made mistakes too. Loudon just beat your guys. Take your medicine man!!

You have problems with math too I see. 34-19 is 15 not 12. Loudon rushed for over 300 yards and only punted twice. Loudon stopped a drive with some mistakes and gave one up on downs so they made mistakes too. Loudon just beat your guys. Take your medicine man!!

my bad. I wasn't aware they kicked a field goal at the end. I left a little early for work. And btw I don't recall acting like a little prick when we beat ya'll last year. I gave ya'll kudos for winning but was just pointing out the mistakes our team made. That isn't taking any thing away from you or your team. If you aren't reasonable enough to acknowledge that WB's mistakes were very costly and untimely and changed the outcome of the game its not my fault. Like I said earlier if the shoe was on the other foot and Loudon had muffed a punt and Threw an interception ya'll would be saying the exact same thing I'm saying right now. And you know what? I would have acknowledged that and felt kind of lucky that WB won. WB made two crucial mistakes on offense that cost them 2 offensive possessions. And guess what? Ya'll only won by 2 scores! Which means if we didn't make those mistakes we could have potentially tied up the game or even won! If you aren't intelligent enough to realize that maybe you are the one who needs math tutoring. Yes, Loudon played very well and deserved the win but that does not change the fact that WB made 2 mistakes that killed their hopes of coming back. And both of those mistakes were totally self-inflicted. But like I said Kudos to your players for winning tonight. Edited by Governors91

my bad. I wasn't aware they kicked a field goal at the end. I left a little early for work. And btw I don't recall acting like a little prick when we beat ya'll last year. I gave ya'll kudos for winning but was just pointing out the mistakes our team made. That isn't taking any thing away from you or your team. If you aren't reasonable enough to acknowledge that WB's mistakes were very costly and untimely and changed the outcome of the game its not my fault. Like I said earlier if the shoe was on the other foot and Loudon had muffed a punt and Threw an interception ya'll would be saying the exact same thing I'm saying right now. And you know what? I would have acknowledged that and felt kind of lucky that WB won. WB made two crucial mistakes on offense that cost them 2 offensive possessions. And guess what? Ya'll only won by 2 scores! Which means if we didn't make those mistakes we could have potentially tied up the game or even won! If you aren't intelligent enough to realize that maybe you are the one who needs math tutoring. Yes, Loudon played very well and deserved the win but that does not change the fact that WB made 2 mistakes that killed their hopes of coming back. And both of those mistakes were totally self-inflicted. But like I said Kudos to your players for winning tonight.

Sorry, but that's just part of the game. Stop making excuses!!! You will get a lot more respect from fellow posters here if you do!

Sorry, but that's just part of the game. Stop making excuses!!! You will get a lot more respect from fellow posters here if you do!

I'm not doing anything that any other fans wouldn't do. I gave them kudos for winning but am just pointing out 2nd half mistakes that our team made, and very costly mistakes at that. If Loudon had lost in the same fashion we did they would have talked about those mistakes too. That's what most people do including the coaches and players. But that doesn't take anything away from the winning team. It's not my problem if people can't see that.

And btw I love how a few loudon fans and the trolls come out of the woodworks when WB loses but they wouldn't have had anything to say If WB had won. I support my team win or lose. And if other posters can't respect that, it ain't my problem. As if winning the respect of other posters anyways.

Edited by Governors91